Zyta 1332
2011-05-05 • 2231 Aufrufe • 6 replies
4th May 2011
20:30 Lube Banca Marche Macerata - Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo 1:3 (Rai Sport 1)
5th May 2011
20:30 Casa Modena - Itas Diatec Trentino 1:3 (Rai Sport 1)

#ItalianSerieA1201011

Serie A - 4th Semifinals
ZytaAuthor 1332 11
vor 12 Jahre
furioso Nikola and all team start playing better just to not make him angry more... I can't remember when last time Nikolov tried to calm down anyone except himself ;-)

Modena and Trento had some spare presents from Easter and they gave them each other today as a points from serves errors...
Crazy Bruno, amazing Mania in defense, Angel showed his class and mini show, today only 4 aces in a row, very good Kaziyski and then Osmany in third set on serve, great match of Sala. 13:6 in aces for Modena.
The best moment when that guy with microphones ran on court to hug with Modena after action ?
Kk15 1301 11
vor 12 Jahre
ahaha the speaker!! Our commentator said that after that he had to rest with someone keeping his legs upXD I was about to dieXD

About Modena, I can't belive they beat Trento twice!! Bruno is simply brilliant, usually I'm not enough expert to understand the difference between two good setter, but he... "bright" in the team!! I can't imagine how good he will be at Grbic (or Ball) age... Dennis is great, Manià everywhere!

I was thinking that Bruno takes the best from every team mates, probably just Dennis (and pheraps Manià) was such good also in teh regoular season. Modena is playing really better now, and without Diaz and Berenhzko! I'm glad the win on match2 wasn't just a spot!
Sala was definitly one of the best in Trento court, while I liked Birarelli just in serve.
Kk15 1301 11
vor 12 Jahre
ah, this match was the Kaziyski 100 match as capitain... (the second one in the ranking is Grbic with 85, after Meoni and Molteni if I'm not wrong)

About Cuneo-Macerata, I'm really glad Cuneo won, they deserved a chance to reach the final=)
In Italy a lot was surprised 'cause they won, but honestly I think it can't be so easy beating Cuneo three time in a row=)
At the beginning every one kept saying "It's goign to be a long series", and that's what happened!

btw, these semifinals are both AMAZING!! I'm so happy that nobody still know who will reach the V-day=)
ZytaAuthor 1332 11
vor 12 Jahre
Bruno sets quicker than Raphael, but cooperation between Raphael and opposites are better, with good reception 3/4 off sets to opposites are on single block. Bruno still need ot improve his technique, but he is just crazy, do you remember that action when Kooy digged on 9nth meter slipping on his knees? Bruno just noticed, that he trying to stand up, because he wasn't ready yet and Bruno set standing on 7th meter for Kooy on second line, who set for pipe from that place on court?

About Lube and Cuneo, Lube lost because of few mistakes at the end of sets, for example in first set, two Omrcen's erros in attack, but also Cuneo finding their rythm again, I would say that Nikola's anger is turn in their game, because Giuse with Wout seemed to trying not make him angry anymore :-P

What about Diaz? When he will back to play?
Kk15 1301 11
vor 12 Jahre
yes, that pipe was AMAZING!
Too bad for Raphael that Stokr wasn't in good shape, once he also spiked with any block at all, and Manià digged!!

I think Lube played well, exept for the serve, that is very important for them, but Cuneo - finally - had a better rythm as you said=)

Ah, I read this is only the 3rd time that both semifinals last 5 match!!
Kk15 1301 11
vor 12 Jahre
Volleyball-Stellenangebote erhaltenDu suchst nach einem neuen Volleyballverein?Stellenangebote erhaltenVolleyball-Stellenangebote erhalten
Du suchst nach einem neuen Volleyballverein?Stellenangebote erhalten