About me

Ready to find team for season 20/21 .

Player data

Add

Settings

Skills

Languages

Simple English Elementary proficiency
Spanish Native or bilingual proficiency

Comments

Volleyball microblog 3 days ago 0

Hi, I'm Facundo Funes, I'm the Argentine player with an EU passport, Italian citizen, I'm looking for next season's team, I'm playing outside the batter, please contact me, thank you!

Volleyball microblog 3 weeks ago +1

Volleyball microblog 1 month ago +1

Hello, I am Facundo Funes, Argentine player with UE citizenship, I am outside hitter,  I am looking for a team for this season, look me profile and speak without any commitment, thank you very much!

Volleyball microblog 1 month ago 0

Hello people, my name is Facundo Funes, I am Argentine and I have an Italian passport, i am UE  , I am outside hitter, and I am looking for a team for the 20/21 season, check my profile and write me. I am not looking for a very high salary, thank you very much.

Volleyball microblog 2 months ago 0

Hello people, my name is Facundo Funes, I am Argentine and I have Italian passport, i am outside hitter , and I am looking for a team for the 20/21 season, check my profile and write to me. I am not looking for a very high salary, thank you very much.

Volleyball microblog 2 months ago +2

Volleyball microblog 2 months ago 0

Hi, I'm Funes Facundo, I'm Argentine and Italian, I play outside the batter, I'm looking for a team for the 20/21 season. Look my profile! Thank you.

Volleyball microblog 2 months ago 0

Hello, I am looking for a team for the 20/21 season, I am Argentine and Italian, I am outiside hitter . My financial claims are not very high, contact me by entering my profile, thank you!

Volleyball microblog 2 months ago +1

Hello my name is Facundo Funes, I am Argentine and Italian, I play Outside Hitter, I am looking for a team for the 20/21 season, enter my profile I am available, thank you!

Volleyball microblog 2 months ago +2

In my profile I have current videos, higlights and full match

Volleyball microblog 2 months ago 0

Hello, my name is Facundo Funes, I am Argentine and Italian, I am looking for a club for the following season, i am outside hitter , please contact me! Thanks a lot

0 0