A new power in the volleyball world?

tomdoki 2012-04-24 • 3840 views • 13

A new power in the volleyball world? Józef Wojciechowski, a Polish magnate in the building industry market, wants to invest in Politechnika Warszawska. Wojciechowski is going to leave his football club (Polonia Warszawa, polish league) due to poor results in Ekstraklasa and problem with ground lease (from Warszawa city) which is needed to build new stadium for Polonia Warszawa. Wojciechowski invests 10 million euro per year in Polonia, and all these money comes from his "pocket".

source:
http://www.orange...echnike,article.html
http://www.sport....druga__Dolecka_.html

#VERVAWarszawaORLENPaliwa

Temporarily disabled
eRKaPL 861 11
11 years ago
+1
eRKaPL 861 11
11 years ago
cant wait to hear about transfers ?
szybownik89PL 75 3
11 years ago
+1
It is grate chance to AZS to resolve thair financal problems. That was my first thought after Wojciechowski said that he will withdrow from polish football/socce. But second thougt was diffrent, AZS not only have problems with money (for example Bartman and Kubiak issue). Of course it was connected with money but club behaviour was very strange. In my opinion Mrs Dolecka is not proper person to manage this club. With here I realy doubt that Wojciechowski will invest money to AZS.
miroslavflainBG 99 3
11 years ago
Doubt it.
qsekPL 831 10
11 years ago
+2
ok, sorry, maybe i was wrong. of course i wish them to got good sponsor, then our league will be much better. polish capital should have big team, and for me it's strange that to this time nobody in such big city wanted to invest in Politechnika.
qsekPL 831 10
11 years ago
+1
no, może ten drugi artykuł, z wywiadem z nim (orange) mówi coś więcej, że prawdopodobnie w Polibudę zainwestuje, ale z tego pierwszego to można było tylko spekulować i nic więcej?
kristoffPL 161 3
11 years ago
+2
Qsek, you must read more carefully.Pay attention to "?" and the word "wants". I think, it would be great. Politechnika has a great potential, but need money. If Wojciechowski invests 10 million, they can be really strong and PlusLiga needs so many strong clubs as possible
qsekPL 831 10
11 years ago
taaak, ten"?" dużo zmienił. można by mówić o budowaniu silnego zespołu z dużym budżetem gdyby chociaż ten gość z nią porozmawiał i byliby bliscy ugody, a nie gdy oni nawet jeszcze nie zamienili słowa i w ogóle nie wiadomo jeszcze, czy zrezygnuje ze sponsowrowania Polonii i przejdzie na siatkę.
eRKaPL 861 11
11 years ago
+1
Politechnika can be able to form the really good team. I wish them it.
tomdokiPLAuthor 136 4
11 years ago
+6
Well, I think YOU are funny cuz I wrote "A new power in the volleyball world?", not "A new power in the volleyball world". Have a nice day. ?
qsekPL 831 10
11 years ago
you are funny, they just wrote that Politechnika's president Jolanta Dolecka said, that she will talk with him, so it's not sure, that Wojciechowski will be sponsor of AZS, so how can we talk about "new power in volleyball world"? as now they are one of poorest Polish clubs whoich doesn't pay money for their p[layers...
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking