Adding player to tournament roster

+4
2021-03-11 • 1444 views • 2 replies

There are cases where a player was on loan from club A to club B, but such information is hard to indicate under player information.

For instance, Yeon-Koung Kim was on loan to JT Marvelous from Heungkuk Life from 2009~2011, and she participated in the 2009/10 Korean Cup, winning MVP. However, adding KYK to Heungkuk's roster in this tournament automatically changes the years under club experience from 2005~2009 to 2005~2010, which is quite misleading.

Is there a way to indicate a player was on loan? Or, could a player be included in the roster of specific tournaments but not for the entire team? (Ex: If KYK was added under the 2010 Korean Cup's roster, her name should not appear for 2009/10 Korean V-League because she participated in the Japan V.League.)

sitenoise 334 9
3 years ago
+1

There are lots of reasons for the need to micro-manage rosters. Not being able to has created a ton of misinformation here. We've batted it around a few times. A solution seems out of reach. 

breakingiceAuthor 20 4
3 years ago
+1

@sitenoise Ah, I understand. I was wondering if I was missing something, but I guess that it is systematically difficult at to solve this problem at the moment.

Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking