again, admin pls delete extra names in roster of MCH 2022

2022-08-30 • 442 views • 2 replies

FIVB already cut their roster down to 14 players per team, pls adjust  rosters of MCH 2022 to match up with FIVB.

avid 53 6
3 months ago

I think most moderators would appreciate if wide rosters would stop being added to these competitions (outside of VNL). It's incredibly time consuming to double check rosters, delete players, add players. I don't know who is doing it, but I think the mods would appreciate if they would have some patience until the actual rosters are released. Players are being added to tournaments that are beginning next season, that's absurd. 

I will try to edit what I can if no one has done it yet. Please message me if there are any mistakes!

8 hours ago

Can I just now say such a relief to discover somebody that actually knows what theyre talking about on-line. You actually learn how to bring a worry to light and produce it crucial. Lots more people should read this and appreciate this side of your story. I cant believe youre no more popular when you definitely provide the gift. play snake

Bartosz Bednorz - About Russia, prison, millions of euros and acquaintance with Robert LewandowskiBARTOSZ BEDNORZ - About Russia, prison, millions of Euro, relationship to Robert LewandowskiBARTOSZ BEDNORZ - About Russia, prison, millions of Euro, relationship to Robert Lewandowski
0 0