Andrea Anastasi is a new coach of the Polish national volleyball team

Someone 2011-02-03 • 9774 views • 37

Andrea Anastasi is a new coach of the Polish national volleyball team Andrea Anastasi was chosen as a new coach of Polish national volleyball team.What do you think about the choice? Would he be better than Nawrocki and the other candidates? Is it good decision for the Polish volleyball?

#coach #AndreaAnastasi #Poland

Temporarily disabled
rosalieAU 11 1
12 years ago
+3
Anastasi was and is the best choice for Poland ! I think they are totally different team than last year, and I can tell I love this new team! ?
rbk17PL 143 2
12 years ago
Fuck Mariusz Wlazły, if he don't wanna play in our national team, why he didn't say it?!
SllaveqBG 790 10
12 years ago
Ray, It's rule - we never win tiebreak.. I hope we will break that rule now..
afonsocabral18PT 104 9
13 years ago
yes. i think is a beginning of e new cycle. good luck
raylightBG 3006 15
13 years ago
Yes. For me it is quite strange that we lost so many tiebreaks with Prandi - it was the opposite with Stoev back then
SomeonePLAuthor 875 10
13 years ago
Ok, you're right ? Something's wrong- it's mental weekness as you said. I thought that you mean, that nothing explain their loses.
SomeonePLAuthor 875 10
13 years ago
I think that it's a disparity between losing with 2 points difference and 5 points difference. Losts aren't always mean the same and I think raylight is right- it is not a lack of potential, but unused potential.
raylightBG 3006 15
13 years ago
Yes, but shows unused potential rather than lack of potential
sakuPL 1032 9
13 years ago
what cen I say, Bernardinho is right, like always

we have big potential but because of Polish mantally we can't be better, we need someone like Huber Wagner, his metod of training were brutal and he was a 'dictator'
raylightBG 3006 15
13 years ago
Yes, but is better than loosing several games with big difference
raylightBG 3006 15
13 years ago
I think you forgot that Bulgaria lost Plamen Konstantinov since 2009 and the reception dropped as percentage. Bulgaria won bronze medal in ECH 2009 with the worst team reception and still managed to beat Italy, Serbia, Russia. In WL 2010 we deserved the final six, but didn't get it. In WCH Bulgaria met France, Poland, Brazil, Cuba and Russia for the 6-7th place. If you think that this is normal, think again. How is it possible Brazil, Poland and Bulgaria to be in one group?!

One more thing - every loss in 2010 in WL and WCH was with very small difference. Bulgaria was not outplayed by any other team. I think Prandi did well with the severe limitation - only two players are the best in the World (or in top 5) on their position //although both Salparov and Zhekov are not to be underestimated
sakuPL 1032 9
13 years ago
you all are right here, but I wondering what Bernardinho think about Polish volleyball? I wouldn't be angry if you'll say this ? and he said his opinion in interview or something? it's sure that Bernardinho dont wthink good about polish volleyball because he always winning with Poland
ZytaPL 1332 11
13 years ago
I'm not surprise that German Federation is happy, with him German becoming really dangerous.
ZytaPL 1332 11
13 years ago
+1
JRios and Henrique -> Bulgaria could play better on WC for sure, but they didn't get to the F6 of World League just because FIVB changed rules, that was really unfair, so I can't agree they failed on WL. I mean also how team changed with Prandi after last coach, in my opinion for better, they stopped arguing and blame each other.

"Poland should have kept Lozano." I know ?
RoninhoPL 758 13
13 years ago
Raul Lozano - is the best coach in recent years in Poland. Daniel Castellani won the European Championship but it was for me a mediocre coach. We had some luck at the European Championships but we deserved.
You're right Henrique. Polish union should leave Raul. Polish Union is stupid. They thought that Poland can win medals at every event as Russia or Brazil. 5th place at the Olympics is a defeat for them. They did not see that Poland has played very well and lacked the luck in the match against Italy.

The best and promising Polish coach is Radoslaw Panas. He is the coach of Politechnika Warszawa. Previously coached AZS Czestochowa. Done a great job. He needed more experience. In a few years he may be Polish coach.

Bernardinho is not a good coach is Polish. Poland has a different mentality than Brazil. And of course, at much smaller. Bernardinho trouble in Poland.
Anastasi is a very good choice. I was hoping Daniel Bagnoli yet but he was not tipped to coach Polish.
ZytaPL 1332 11
13 years ago
+1
Prandi failed in Bulgaria? Result of WC was worse than in 2006, but he did great job there and I think some of Bulgarians will agree with me. They fired him just because they wanted Stoychev, if Stoychev wouldn't has so many victories with Trento or said "no" to Bulgarian Federation, Prandi would be still with them.
Russia, Bulgaria and Poland are from middle-east Europe, but we are totally different than Russian, totally different mentality, so you can't compare us.
Anastasi maybe is not "dictator" but for sure he will have more authority than any polish coach for today.
ZytaPL 1332 11
13 years ago
someone we failed 4 from 5 tournaments, we should have at least better place on each and at least one more medal [Grand Champions Cup where we lost 3 rd because we lost match with Japan], players stopped serve strong, only floats, he changed Zagumny's game for very simple, he doesn't not what to do when we played bad - here I agree with you, I was not satisfied by game we present with him and results show it too.
SomeonePLAuthor 875 10
13 years ago
+2
I don't think we played bad with Castellani (in general). European Championship wasn't achieve by chance, but I think he lost his ability to be a leader. When we played good everything was ok, but he had no idea what to do, when we played bad (he didn't know what/who to change).
ZytaPL 1332 11
13 years ago
JRios
We need someone who will be like a "dictator" for our players, strong character who would try to change our mentality or build team spirit like Lozano did and for now we haven't got any polish coach with such authority or experience, who would be ready to take NT. Languages are not a problem, look at Lozano, they talked with him in english and italian, he left because his contract finished and Federation decided we need to change something after 4 years with Raul. I'm not saying we will for sure play great with Anastasi because no one knows that, but it can't be worse than with Castellani for sure.
raylightBG 3006 15
13 years ago
Nightfox, without Prandi we would be nowhere. With these rules and cheating, 7th place is excellent result. Look where is Poland - the European champion!
sakuPL 1032 9
13 years ago
+1
Henrique, hmm second time I agree with you ?
ZytaPL 1332 11
13 years ago
+1
Exactly, good coach with good contact with players doesn't have to be from the same country sometimes.
ZytaPL 1332 11
13 years ago
NightFox that will be third coach from abroad for us, so is nothing new for us ?
NightFoxBG 1457 14
13 years ago
I don't know - maybe you're making the same mistake as us before 2 years - coach from abroad :] , but we'll see maybe I'm wrong ?
raylightBG 3006 15
13 years ago
Good for Poland. Wonderful coach, criminal conscience as a human
camnowPL 380 4
13 years ago
I hope that Anastasi could preparer our NT to the WL and Olimpic.
OverlookPL 280 5
13 years ago
From long time Polish Federation has made good decision to not agree that Nawrocki will worki in NT and Skra. Anastasi was the best choice I think.
Come back of Kadziewicz will be great thing, I'm waiting for that long time.
RoninhoPL 758 13
13 years ago
Thanks, Henrique.

I agree with you. Kadziewicz is the best Polish Middle . In addition to the ability to give the team a lot mentally. I hope that Anastasi does not appoint Mozdzonek who is very weak. We have some young players (Wisniewski, Nowakowski), they're better. Plinski does not play like they used to. Too many players from Skra playing with the Castellani ...
Joel2718CA 426 7
13 years ago
This is good to hear.
ZytaPL 1332 11
13 years ago
I disagree, sending out DC was a good step, wrong step was waiting so long for new coach, Anastasi was free in December.
sakuPL 1032 9
13 years ago
+1
somone, true, we need coach who will be "dictator" in the positive sense of this word
SomeonePLAuthor 875 10
13 years ago
In spite of the problems and procedural disorder, Polish Volleyball Association made a good decision. We need a coach who has an authority and respect in volleyball environment. Why? Our volleyball association is very poor in their predictions, reports, and organisation of National Team (by the way of Plusliga and junior teams too). He have to cope with 'pseudoexperts' from Polish Volleyball Association and with unruly players.
Buziak_PLPL 97 2
13 years ago
Two bad choices - first -> sending out Castellani, second -> not choosing Velasco. But on the other hand with Velasco as a coach somep layers wouldn't like to play in NT. So I think Anastasi is best choice of "last three" coachces that were to choose.
RevanExtasisPT 746 11
13 years ago
i know it , if anastassi go out of italy and poland no have coach , anastassi will be the coach of poland , is the best decition for him , he want to take the olympic qualitfication for poland this year or the next year . congratulations for the polish people.
RoninhoPL 758 13
13 years ago
+1
I am very happy with the choice. I hope that Anastasi has reached some success with the Polish national team.
jacek_torresPL 227 7
13 years ago
+1
myśle że dobry wybór to dobry trener
SomeonePLAuthor 875 10
13 years ago
+1
Personally I think that is a good choice. I am going to write more abot it, but I'll wait for the other opinions.
Join the list of players looking for a volleyball clubAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the listJoin the list of players looking for a volleyball club
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the list