Andrea Anastasi's press conference in Warsaw after London 2012

2012-08-15 • 2371 views • 2 replies
In case anyone's interested, here are some highlights of yesterday's press conference. Don't know if there are any regional restrictions regarding this video, sorry.

http://www.youtub.../watch?v=YFdwe-CrML0 (thanks to TVP Sport)

Anastasi speaks about what happened in London, about his love for working in Poland and his trust in the guys. He also mentions his prolonged deal and Mundial 2014.

Only answers can be heard and that's a shame, since some of the questions asked by our beloved journalists were just plain dumb. At one point even AA gets irritated, that is so funny.

#AndreaAnastasi

RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
i will make mi comment and i know that anybody cares but this is the deal, anastassi have to wait all those nosenses, he knows that the pressure after win the shit WL will be big, but like the OG in the final only plays the best and poland is not the best yet actually was put in Nº4 of ranking this morning, they fall again like 4 years ago in the quaterfinals, but this time was russia that show how weak and young are the polish players, somebody say that poland is the new brazil of this decade and i tell you that any team would be brazil of the 2000s because volleyball is increase his level all the time and well, whith that mediocre team that lose whith australia and bulgaria damn thats what i call a big fail so my advice to anastasi is patience because will come bad days more than this in the future XD
ladybuggAuthor 21 1
11 years ago
Just for the record. I have no idea who said that we're the "new Brazil", but I wouldn't have made such a statement even before the OG. We weren't winning everything - we had some 3rd places, 2nd places. But we were consequently making our way to the top. The progress we've made throughout last year is massive. Our team is not weak, it is not mediocre. Something didn't go right in London, that's obvious. Besides, in my opinion the whole men's tournament, up until the final match of course, was pretty poor sports-wise. Remember - rankings don't play, people do. And I believe that with these guys we still have good chances to dominate the scene and to be on top. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking