Bruno Rezende: We have a big chance to defend the title

blokaut_net 2011-11-28 • 4498 views • 1

Bruno Rezende: We have a big chance to defend the title Argentina is demanding opponent, but today it was a quick match for you team.

Bruno Rezende: Argentina played today without Facundo Conte, who is in my opinion their best player. This team use many forms of setting and usually they play well in defines, but we have played today a very good match, especially in attack and serve.

This a difficult match for your team, one day you win with Russia in 3 sets and the day after you loose 1 points with China. Are you sure you can defend the title?

We have a big chance to win World Cup, but the tournament is difficult for every team. We play matches every day, except those when we are moving to the next city. We have good, balanced squad, but of course sometimes we are tired too. We have lost point against China, but we can't think about his now, we just have to focus on the next opponents.

What about atmosphere in the team? I'm checking Brazilian media for time to time and I found some information about conflict between your coach and Giba. Is it true or all those rumours are effect of your loss in World League, once in your country only gold is important.

Media in Brazil like to see problems and conflicts everywhere, they are trying to find them and our loss in World League was a great pretext for this. We are the strong group, we stay together and there is no fight between our coach and Giba. We support each other, also during this tournament, ale we don't care about what media say.

Interview from www.blokaut.net

#BrunoRezendeBruninho #BernardoRezendeBernardinho #Brazil #WorldCup2011

Temporarily disabled
proudBG 722 9
12 years ago
I wouldn't have expected that after all the gold medals those guys have won for Brazil,the Brazilian media would turn on them after the lost final in Gdansk...They definitely deserve the support of everyone in their country ? We have the same "journalists" - always stirring up trouble and looking for conflict in all kinds of places .This year,during the WL,when one of our players was injured,they were looking for all sorts of reasons for his poor play(completely ignoring the injury) - his mother's health problems,conflict with the coach,they made up a problem with his roommate(cigarette smoke in the room),depression...Now I know it happens even in Brazil,where I thought players had no problems of this nature.I guess it happens everywhere,but that doesn't make me feel better...
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking