[Open] Club page. Sorting players

+3
2020-03-16 • 1043 views • 2 replies

Would be great to have sorting by different fields (by number, first name, second name, position, etc. ) on the club page.

Case: when you need to add new players, it takes time to find him/her among others. Sorting will make finding missed or existed player much easier.

#Volleyboxnet

sitenoise 334 9
4 years ago
+2

@VitaliiLatysh , you've been busy :) It would be great to be able to sort rosters by any of the column headings--like certain Wikipedia Tables-- for a lot of reasons. Seems like it would take a major back-end overhaul to make it happen, though. 

For some reason I have no option to like your post. So just adding my thumbs up for Admin to add it to the wish list :)

Vitalii LatyshAuthor 81 11
3 years ago
+1

@sitenoise I am so fast in replying) Nope, it is not a heavy backend task. It is just not a priority now, but it is already 20+ times I've thought - “I need a sorting here, please, GOD, hear my voice! Bless @Volleybox with strength and free time to add this feature, we need this gift!”

Temporarily disabled
Join the list of players looking for a volleyball clubAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the listJoin the list of players looking for a volleyball club
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the list