Berny 606
2011-09-23 • 3325 views • 14 replies
I think, he is the best MB in the world (after DM :))

#DavidLee

raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+6
I don't. There are many great MB's - Gustavo Endres, Simon, Volkov, Podrascanin, Kooistra, Hubner, Mastrangelo, which are on the same or higher level, especially Simon

What I try to state is that he is in the top of the op MB's but the only one who is close to Giani, Gardini or van den Goor is Simon
BernyAuthor 606 6
12 years ago
I think that Lee plays stabile every national match and thats his power
12 years ago
+1
he is obviously on top, among the best)
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
David Lee is a gret player but i don't this is the best MB.
He had a great service and ha powerfull attack but he flaw a bit as a blocker (same for Podrascanin, Simon, Kooistra)

atm in my opinion HUber is the best MB
Harleym 55 3
12 years ago
+2
@Raylight

Althoguh I do agree that David Lee isnt the best middle blocker, clearly cause of the other good ones you stated, but saying Simon is close to van den Goor, or better then Masterangelo and the likes?

I like Simon and all, but he isn't that all around player van den Goor was. Remember that man, could pass, block, kill, running pipes, defend he did EVERYTHING.

Also I think Simons serves are good, but overrated.
Men like Volkov serve better.
Simon is impressive and all with his hard hitting.
And he can block high, but is it better then Volkov?
Is it better than Endres?
Those men have one hell of an technique when it comes to blocking.
Simon lackes that, cause he can't even close his arms cause of the muscles he has ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I meant close not as all around player, but as importance to the team and ability to score many points in important games. Actually I think he blocks better than Volkov
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
this dont have any discussion simon is the fucking best in all
hamid_0717 27 3
12 years ago
+2
i love him and his style
in my opinion he is the best MB
BernyAuthor 606 6
12 years ago
hamid you have damn right ? but many people disagree with us, but what the hell, everybody has opinion, so what ?
12 years ago
+1
I miss him in our Eastern part of Superliga....(Dynamo plays in Western)
BernyAuthor 606 6
12 years ago
+2
World cup was for him I think a little bit disaster ? I hope he will be ready to OG
12 years ago
+2
that's true...frankly speaking, i didn't follow team USA on the world cup and only watched them play against Russia, and all i can say is that he just made no impression, neither good nor bad... and this is what really disturbes....
BernyAuthor 606 6
12 years ago
Kate, how he is playing right now in Dyn? Does he play well? or like on WC. Thx
12 years ago
+1
Berny, I'm so sorry, but i can't tell - i haven't been following superliga lately, simply have no time for it..(
Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking