Fernanda Garay comes to terms with Dynamo Moscow

mvs 2015-12-08 • 4024 views

Fernanda Garay comes to terms with Dynamo Moscow

After a long period of incertitude after leaving Dinamo Krasnodar, there was much talk in the player future, but the truth is that only now things are finally agreed. The London Olympic champion will continue her career in Russia and will be Dinamo Moscow athlete.

With an eye on the dispute of the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro in 2016, the focus of the athlete was to integrate a club with a good structure, as well as participate in competitions with high standards in order to present in the best conditions to coach Jose Roberto Guimaraes in the final stages of preparation for the competition.

Alongside the russian stars Natalia Obmochaeva, Irina Fetisova and Ekaterina Kosianenko the brazilian spiker will play her first Champions League, as well as the Russian Cup and Russian Super League.

" I am very happy to have signed with a huge team of world volleyball, where i'll have the opportunity to compete in high level competitions. I get the sinking heart to be leaving the Brazil again, but I believe it was the right decision to continue  my career." said the athlete.

And she wont waste time. His debut will be on Wednesday (02/12). She will be available for the game against Dinamo Kazan, in the semifinals of the Russian Cup. The rival team has an old known of the Brazilian volleyball, the opposite Ekaterina Gamova.

The Dinamo Moscow is a team of great tradition in Russian and world volleyball since the Soviet times. The team won the Super League three times since the country became known as Russia. The team ranks second in the Russian Superleague and already have a match played in the Champions League, with a 3-0 victory over Alba Blaj in Romania.

The last time the Dinamo celebrated an achievement of major Russian tournament was in the 2008/2009 season.

Dinamo Moscow and Dinamo Kazan face off in Moscow on Wednesday (02/12) at 19h local time. Who win will dispute the final of the Russian Cup against the winner of Sverianka and Dinamo Krasnodar.

http://fegaray.com/en/post/83/fe+garay+comes+to+terms+with+dinamo+moscow

#FernandaGarayFernandaGarayRodriguesFeGaray #DynamoMoscow

0 comments

Create volleyball agency websiteAre you owner of volleyball agency?Create your websiteCreate volleyball agency website
Are you owner of volleyball agency?Create your website