[Fixed] Can you edit the award list?

+1
2020-11-20 • 1603 views • 5 replies

I have noticed that the awards for #KoreanV-League2019/20 and other seasons as well that it has the wrong MVP listed. I have discussed this in a different thread before, but the MVP equivalent in the Korean League is the Finals MVP (챔피언결정전 MVP), which is given at the end of the play-offs round.

This should not be mistaken with the regular season MVP (정규리그 MVP), which is given to a player of the team that ends first for the regular season. 

Anyway, I wish to edit this, but if you are not an administrator of the competition, you can only add, but not delete awards. Is there a way to make the edits? Or do I need to contact each administrator?

S…k 717 16
3 years ago

Hi ! Is it the same thing for every season ? Or just a few ?

breakingiceAuthor 20 4
3 years ago
+1

@Sherlock It's the same thing for every season!

S…k 717 16
3 years ago
+1

Okay I removed all MVPs from women's Korean V-League from 2019/20 to 1986/87, from this season you are the administrator of the tournaments. You can now proceed.

breakingiceAuthor 20 4
3 years ago
+1

@Sherlock thank you for this! sorry for all the inconvenience.

S…k 717 16
3 years ago
+1

@breakingice Don't worry, there's absolutely no problem ! It's a very good thing that you correct informations that are wrong ?

Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking