[Fixed] Notifications. Notification can be selected only by clicking on checkbox

+1
2020-12-14 • 1973 views • 8 replies

Actual: the only checkbox is clickable. need to be a sniper to hit. Not comfortable to use if you want to select 5+, all the time you need to shot like CS:GO pro player.

Expected: all div should be clickable. After clicking on the div, the checkbox is marked as selected. Clicking again → unselected.

Volleybox 440
3 years ago
+1

This page needs a lot of UX, UI improvements. Will be implemented sometime.

sitenoise 334 9
3 years ago
+1

I gotta admit I don't know where half the stuff we're talking about today is located ? I just spent five minutes trying to find the page located in the screenshot above and came up empty ?

S…k 717 16
3 years ago
+1

@sitenoise Haha, it is on the bell ‘notifications’ icon, under the 4 most recent notifications that are displayed at the top, you have a button “Show all user actions”. It's here.

sitenoise 334 9
3 years ago
+2

@Sherlock Indeed it is. Ha! I must not be as busy as ya'll. I think I've seen it before but never needed to see ‘all user actions'. I might change that to say “Show all Notifications”

Speaking of ‘actions’, underneath all the videos on the home page it has “Post Impressions” (which I assume is ‘views’ because the icon looks like an eyeball) and “Post Interactions”. What are “Post Interactions”?

Vitalii LatyshAuthor 81 11
3 years ago
+1

@sitenoise agreed, all tooltips are confused. “Post Impressions”, “Post interactions” - weird. Views, Comments, Shares, Likes, Dislikes - clear and straight, a user does not need to question.

Volleybox 440
3 years ago
+1

@sitenoise
Post Impressions - how many times users saw that movie/news/link/post (scrolled the screen to that item)
Post interactions - how many times video was played / article, link, post page was opened

Volleybox 440
3 years ago
+1

@sitenoise @VitaliiLatysh tooltips have been changed and should be more clear now.

Volleybox 440
3 years ago
+1

Issue described in main thread have been fixed.

Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking