Ivan Retiring

Wilfredo_is_Marshall 2012-01-22 • 2738 views • 9

He said he will retire after the olympic games. Will he still continue to play in Fenerbahce?
Giba will play one last olympics,but he will still play with his sky club.

#IvanMiljkovic

9 comments

vanePH 35 1
12 years ago
haha. wow, you're just so lucky!! ?
what video? you mean the interview you shared with me? i just click the link you gave me on your second comment here below ?
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRSAuthor 4186 20
12 years ago
I cannot see my videos. Where did you find my video on this website? I added it and it dissapeared, but people still watch it.
12 years ago
+1
it is very hard to find. my grandam managed to find his parents #. But it was to late, because my grandpa was going a the plane to visit me. if i get it then i can share the # with you! Also, i am planning to write him a letter. We can both write to him, but i have to find the address first!!! ?
vanePH 35 1
12 years ago
+1
thank you for the translation Wilfredo_is_Marshall!! ?
that speech is wonderful, Ivan is truly the King!

wow you're so lucky to have jersey from the team. i'm so jealous! and i have been looking for Serbia shirt in sporting goods here but with no luck ?
12 years ago
+1
My dad played fro the same club that Ivan played for. It was called "Student Nis" My dad brought me his old jersey and now i use it for pajamas. It is a very old jersy, but it was very cool to see something like that!
12 years ago
+1
“When we won the Olympic gold at the 2000 games in Sydney, we never had a chance to celebrate it here with our people, and the year after, when we won the European Championships, we appeared on the balcony. Now this young generation has managed to replicate that achievement. I am the only player left from that generation and now I am the captain, but I consider myself just one part of the team. We just took it one game at a time, without any pressure or target of winning the gold, and created day by day something which will now go down in history, said Miljkovic, who has been waiting for the winners’ speech for years.I want to apologize on behalf of the basketball team and express regret that they underachieved, but also to thank them for all the media time we eventually got. I am also sorry to be a financial burden to the government and we will join in the queue together with the basketball and water polo teams to be paid out for the previous World Championships. But I want to stress that we are not playing for money, but for our shirt, our flag, emblem we carry in our hearts, said officially the player of the tournament held in the Czech Republic and Austria.
I hadn’t believed we would do anything great in Vienna and I thought winning any medal would be like winning the lottery. We are going to Japan before the Olympic Games next year and judging by people’s reactions, I’d say we’ll be seeing each other soon (referring to the World Cup tournament in December).”“Of all the medals we have won, none has been as shiny as this one. Thanks to our big hearts and a huge team effort we managed to become the European champions.”
vanePH 35 1
12 years ago
+1
yes please i need translation, thank you ?
i can only use Google translation with the comments. hehe.
12 years ago
Im pretty sure i heard it in this interview, but i watchted it back again and he doesn't mention anything. I know i heard it somewhere or maybe i just imagined it! I hope i just imagined it! ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEoxCq5Bi8s&feature=player_embedded
tell me if you need transalation
vanePH 35 1
12 years ago
+1
seriously? aww ?
where did you read this? i want to read that article too. ?
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking