Jaidyn Blanchfield joins LiigaPloki

Jaidyn Blanchfield joins LiigaPloki

Toni Flink 2020-01-14 • 1075 views

The 25-year-old American will strengthen the team in the outside hitter position. Her story is a little different than most players’. After having played in college at Northern Iowa until 2016, she kept studying in order to get a master’s degree in coaching, while playing in as many tournaments as she could and pursuing her dream to play professionally. In 2019 her team finished 3rd in the Open Nationals, where one of her teammates was our very own Alexis Conaway.

“Jaidyn is a pleasant surprise. She is very dynamic, has good skills in all areas of the game, and got here in a very good shape. She really wanted to play and prepared accordingly. Mostly, though, I can say that her motivation and drive are outstanding. Her attitude is perfect, like Alexis had told me. I trust Alexis a lot. On our team, we want people like that: competitive and hungry for improvement”, head coach Alessandro Lodi commented.

Jaidyn’s thoughts: 
“I am super excited to be here, it has been a goal of mine to play professionally and I have been waiting patiently for an opportunity. I am more motivated than even before and can’t wait to go to battle with these woman.”

#JaidynBlanchfield

Temporarily disabled