Wilfredo_is_Marshall

Knees

2012-04-28
Knee Stretches?
How too strengthen your knees, any exercises you guys do?

Wilfredo_is_Marshall - Join date: 2011 // Shout out to those who made the site fun back in the day: chrison, raylight, Kjeldhor, vtnklmdc, NightFox, zver, eRKa,RenanZ, Nagor, Zytam, Roninho, pearl, Sllaveq, proud, jernej94, HCLT, rafaello94, _k-is-for-kate_, MasterOPuppets, gienia111, przemek16, Milka, etc #nostalgic

Comments (9)

Wilfredo_is_Marshall RS 6 years ago
My knees are perfectly fine
I am fine with hearing every bodies opinion.
MasterOPuppets MK 6 years ago
Wilfredo, since you spend a lot of time on the internet at least look for professional answers don't ask us, everyone will tell you differently.
raylight BG 6 years ago
Oli4, drinking milk raises IGF-1 which helps regenerate faster and produces hyperplasia, not only hypertrophy of the muscles. The increased calcium content helps burn fat. Fat burner + recovery + anabolic effect in one cheap drink. If you don't tolerate it, supply lactase enzyms or mix with yogurt / a real, live yogurt with Lactobacillus bulgaricus / which will help with digestion.

P.S. Don't be afraid to deadlift. Matey Kaziyski uses deadlifts although with modest amount of weight :)
Oli4 BE 6 years ago
raylight: After you are like 20, drinking a lot of milk is bad for adults. When your a child it's good but after you passed 18, you should drink less milk :)
+1
That''s the best feedback so far, raylight.
raylight BG 6 years ago
Don't be afraid to do squats olympic style, drink more fresh milk to grow, sleep 9 hours at least. About the squats, low rep is better to keep proper form

Stretches after weight lifting, not prior to it. Get massage if you can after sessions

Last edited by raylight 6 years ago.

I'll try it sometime, what about stretches?
eRKa PL 6 years ago
strong leg's muscles equalize charges of ponds and cords. go hard on the fitness room ;)

http://www.youtub.../watch?v=F48eNnH4JcM
Activity
+0