Matey Kaziyski leaving national team!

Matey Kaziyski leaving national team!

Wilfredo_is_Marshall 2012-05-13 • 9997 views • 26

BREAKING NEWS from Bulgaria: MATEY KAZIYSKI is reportedly planning on leaving the team after the firing of Coach Stoytchev. OMG! Prandi has been chosen to coach the team at the upcoming final Olympic Qualification. We're not sure what the coach-drama is all about but one thing we know is that we can't imagine Bulgaria without MATEY. We want to cry now. Sad. Thoughts?

#MateyKaziyski #RadostinStoychev

Temporarily disabled
NightFoxBG 1457 14
11 years ago
RenanZ it's true but the capacity of bulgarian team is lower than the brazilian and at this stage Matey is irreplaceble ... maybe in a few years - but not now.
RenanZBR 1538 15
11 years ago
Well, WITH our WITHOUT Matey, Bulgaria NT will keep being a huge team, with chances to be among the best on any international competition. Of course, his absence will be felt at beggining, but is a Player, not a Team.

I could use our example, when Ricardo was cut out of the team after World League 2007,
I thought we lost the main player of the team, but Brazil did continue with the hard work
and won several times after....

As Bernardo always said: "There is no such thing about irreplaceable player"
EPINEPHRINEableBG 399 7
11 years ago
+1
Vardarska I can't agree more with you!!!!!!
VardarskaBG 24 1
11 years ago
+1
now is the time when BFV should let the PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND volleyball to take the lead, and TO BEG RADO ON KNEES, TO KISS HIS LEGS and to make him take the team back because two weeks before the OQ without Rado, Matey, Zhekov and withouth coach at all there will be no team...
I'm so fuc*ing happy... laughing so hard. Zeus heard me laughing ?
OyeaHBG 158 3
11 years ago
+1
Few days ago I thought that Dancho Lazarov is the most insane member of the Federation.Now I must admit that Lyubo Ganev is the new number one.He was great player but he lost all the respect he earned on the field.
VardarskaBG 24 1
11 years ago
+1
I'll write in Bulgarian because I can see a lot of ppl here don't understand what is happening in Bulgaria and I have no time now to tell you, sorry!

Обаче колко е нагъл тоя Ганев!!!!!!!!! Матей сякаш му е някакъв черноработник "Да дойде да ни класира и после да се маха". Моля се Богу горещо Матей да се махне от тая помия заедно с Радо! Искрено съжалявам за това, което причиниха на Радостин и целия отбор тези бай ганьовци.. Яд ме е, не че го смениха, а това че той като много обикновени млади хора идва от чужбина за да приложи наученото, професионализма си, да помогне на родината си в областта, в която може и също така като обикновените хора беше потъпкан, натикан в л*йната и пропъден! Мисля, че хората го подкрепят така именно защото в този публичен скандал те виждат собственото си бъдеще/настояще/минало.
Благодаря за вниманието.
RevanExtasisPT 746 11
11 years ago
and what do you expect about ganev, he knows that his federation is a shit but he dont is superman for save the bulgarian team hahahaha in the end the decition will be of matey, even the the bulgarians fans want it in the team, he is free to decide what is best for him, the bulgarian team is very young know, whith skrimov,todorov and anaiev, only zhekov, salparov,nikolov and kasisky remains as the former leaders of that team, to have a team you need team and finish the olympic cycle with the same coach no matter what happen or the results, and well bulgaria change one time, and even know they have problem so i dont see team for matey( a big winner) there
NightFoxBG 1457 14
11 years ago
We'll know the answer in Wednesday .
RenanZBR 1538 15
11 years ago
So, he stay or he leave?
OyeaHBG 158 3
11 years ago
+1
Nothing official yet.However Vlado Nikolov really disappointed me with his comments...
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRSAuthor 4186 20
11 years ago
I do not understand you. He is leaving?
RevanExtasisPT 746 11
11 years ago
Its official Matey dont be will in the qualification tournament in sofia and will present his renounce to the national federation of that country
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRSAuthor 4186 20
11 years ago
@NXT: I got this news from Volleywood. Many of our users here also says they have heard about this incident on television. So there you go! ?

Cheers!
Joachim7BE 321 4
11 years ago
+2
Just read the intro and you will know it ;-) Life is easy isn't it?
hamid_0717US 27 3
11 years ago
i really surprised to hear this.He is jusi 28 years old. what's the reason???
NightFoxBG 1457 14
11 years ago
+2
BVF is responsible for the scandal with Plamen Konstantinov 2008 in Beijing. A lot of money are circulating there and it's clearly under the table ... I'm not a fan of the conspiracy theories but I've one about this.
VardarskaBG 24 1
11 years ago
+3
The behaviour of Vlado is just..Lazarov ass-licker!..
Not only Matey, the whole team should boycott the federation (As champion said)!
It's not sad.. it's great and woderful if this happens.They should stop being slaves of BVF..The fans are already activised and the battle with Lazarov began. I don't know if the fans love Rado too much, or if they just hate Lazarov but this was the end of all the patience!
flainBG 3 1
11 years ago
Kaziyski will stay.I'm sure ?)
OyeaHBG 158 3
11 years ago
Matey told the press that this sub was planned and they are always doing it.Vlado Nikolov however stated that he can't understand it.So I guess Matey isn't mad at all about the sub ?
AndreaTNIT 79 3
11 years ago
+2
Some news about Matey's decision? rumors? Yesterday in Italy a journalist of Gazzetta dello Sport tell that maybe there are some problems beetween Matey and Rado cause of the substitution in Saturday's match... this possibile decision of MK means that is 100% with Radostin
OyeaHBG 158 3
11 years ago
+2
Its true, Matey said it on Kanal 3 (TV).He said that he's considering that option.He will make his decision before Wednesday.
kate you will be surprised with the stupidity of our federation ? The only thing they are interested in is money...
_k-is-for-kate_RU 404 6
11 years ago
as far as I understand, it's only rumors at the moment, since there's no source
i think it's better to wait for an official information about it, though i believe this is just somebody's (not necessarily Matey's) words, and it's not going to actually happen.
Even if he wants to leave the team, federations are not fools enough to let Kaziyski go, he's bulgaria's last hope
NXTPL 241 3
11 years ago
Well I'd say it is possible (to some degree) but... Where did you get that news Wilfredo? It's probably the worst thing that could happen to Bulgarian NT
BernySK 606 6
11 years ago
+1
Yes and I am mother Teresa....
RenanZBR 1538 15
11 years ago
What's going on?
Translate VolleyboxWould you like to help the project?Translate VolleyboxTranslate Volleybox
Would you like to help the project?Translate Volleybox