Milos Nikic: I feel much better now.

blokaut_net 2011-11-25 • 4134 views • 2

Milos Nikic: I feel much better now. First victory in the tournament and finally reason to smile. You have to feel good now.

Milos Nikic: I feel much better now.For us this is very important, we have had 3 losses in last round and this is the first step to rebuild our game in this tournament.

You won't qualify to Olympics from this tournament, but you still have a lot of games before you. How you will treat this matches? As a training or totally seriously?

Of course we want to win as many games as we can and come back to good shape. Our chances to finish this tournament as a one of best three teams is very small, but we still want to win and try to fight for this places. Who knows how other matches will finish and who will eliminate who, giving us chance in the same time? (laugh).

I remember how Serbs celebrated your victory in European Championships. But I heard now they criticize you for this tournament.

I didn't check the media, so I'm not sure if they criticized us, but I don't think so. Everyone in Serbia knows that straight after European Championships when we came back just for one or two days to our country, most of us came back to the club and next weekend we played in our leagues and European Cups already. We haven't got time for some rest and I think all this, I mean our performance World Cup, is because of our tiredness. Every player has a worse form in some moment, we played for few weeks in club quite good, but now in Japan we are totally without energy. Now we just have to come back to better shape and win what we can.

Interview from www.blokaut.net

#Serbia #MilosNikic #WorldCup2011

Temporarily disabled
Fadhel AbbasBH 1513 14
12 years ago

He has a wonderful jump
vanePH 35 1
12 years ago
I'm still cheering for Serbia! ? Go for Olympics! ?
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking