S…k 717
2019-07-23 • 2013 views • 8 replies

Hi, by completing different competitions, I remarked that some countries are still not added to the site, and then some blank spaces are left. Here are the one that you should add in order to complete some tournaments :

• Kosovo
  • All the United Kingdom's countries (England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland)
  • Burundi
  • Timor-Leste
  • South Sudan

Please the admins if you could create those national teams (and all the under age teams corresponding), because we can't. If you have any other suggestions, don't hesitate. For example I need the Burundi to complete the 2019 African Championships.

#Volleyboxnetusers #Volleyboxnet

Volleybox 440
4 years ago
Thanks for your report! Some other user reported also lack of East Timor, Suriname in the db.
We have a feature for adding new countries to the db. The problem is that some of these countries doesn't have unique two-digits code. Probably we will prepare some for them. Because of this problem we've postponed this task for later. Actually there are almost 90 tasks to implement on the Volleybox.
S…kAuthor 717 16
4 years ago
@Volleybox Okay, thanks for your answer
4 years ago
+2
Zambia
Volleybox 440
4 years ago
+1
Scotland, Wales, Kosovo, East Timor, Northern Ireland, Suriname, Burundi, South Sudan, Zambia have been just added. @Inception thank you for reporting a problem.
S…kAuthor 717 16
4 years ago
@Volleybox Wow thank you, so quick as usual !
S…kAuthor 717 16
4 years ago
@Volleybox Well, you added Burundi in America, I still can't add it to the African Championships :x
Volleybox 440
4 years ago
+1
@Inception Zambia, Burundi and Suriname didn't have assigned continent. It's fixed now, thanks.
S…kAuthor 717 16
4 years ago

I think we need US Virgin Islands, Bonaire, Curaçao (former Netherlands Antilles), French Polynesia, Sint Maarten.

Temporarily disabled
Get volleyball job offersAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offersGet volleyball job offers
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offers