Olympic qualification Sofia - discussion

NightFox 2012-05-07 12243 views
Olympic qualification Sofia - discussion Discuss
NightFox Burgas, Bulgaria

Strength & Conditioning training for volleyball playersStrength & Conditioning training for volleyball players

Comments (228)

Hint: Type @ to recall a user or player Add comment
zoudaokou2323 CN 7 years ago
+2
you know, when we see staff blocks, we say they are "Great Wall Blocks!!!"
NightFox BG 7 years ago
+2
The "Great wall" are the new model bulgarian cars and of course the money come from China as you can see watching the name :)

Last edited by NightFox 7 years ago.

+2
Hi my friends in Bulgaria, China is not that far from you as you think! hehe, simply look the words and sign on the chest of your players, there are "Great Wall", the symbol of great China for thousand years... ....

particularly, we use "Great Wall" to describe powerful blocks!!! although it is used mostly for Chinese women's volleyball NT in China, since men's NT is so weak...

I hope "Great Wall" may take good luck to your NT and all Bulgarian volleyball fans!

Last edited by zoudaokou2323 7 years ago.

Hi Champion, haha I get it, it's so proper to him
Sokolov_74 PE 7 years ago
+1
How sad it all. Defined when all this trouble? Today Wednesday?
NightFox BG 7 years ago
No specific meaning.
I have question, what is the meaning of "Matey" in Bulgarian?
? If so, that will be meaningless... I dont think those selfish person will resign from the Federation...
ohoh! totally agree, it is truly proffesional! what a smart answer...
OyeaH BG 7 years ago
Lol, fans and players?I guess even few journalists will not be allowed to attend the meeting :)
who will attend the general meeting of BVF? will the meeting include any players and fans?
OyeaH BG 7 years ago
Well he said that few players met and talked about the situation.So Sasho Dikov(journalist) asked if Vlado Nikolov was there as capitain.Matey said he cant comment on that but he thinks that Vlado was in Italy at this time.However the press asked him if there is anything he can agree on about Vlado comments and he said: "We can agree on one thing - we all want to play in London".....
Bulgaria people should be the master of BVF, not somebody, never....
OyeaH, We can not see the video, so what did Matey say about Vlado? We are waiting for the truth...
OyeaH BG 7 years ago
+1
Yeah i really liked how he answered the question about Vlado...True proffesional!
NightFox BG 7 years ago
+3
Matey said all the truth in one interview - FANTASTIC PERSON ! One of the greatest sportsman ever.
OyeaH BG 7 years ago
Very passionate interview by Matey.He said that few people from the Federation are putting their own interests before the interests of the team.He said that he'll quit if the whole coaching staff(not just Stoychev) dont continue their job...
OyeaH BG 7 years ago
Well Matey stated that he'll leave if the coaching staff suffer any changes.Lubo Ganev told the press that they will bring Rado back.He also said that no one from the Federation called Stoychev so I guess he'll be informed by the press(lol what a shock).However nobody knows if Radostin will accept....

Last edited by OyeaH 7 years ago.

Actually, I was there, when Bulgaria lost the match against Russia 4 years ago in Beijing!

I clearly saw the tears of Zhekov and Yordanov after that match, I really really hope your NT which is also my favorite can go further in London! Great opportunities never come for a second time! I hope everything goes well for Matey and your NT!
What is the attitude of Matey? he won't leave then?
OyeaH, what is the condition that Rado requests? Vardarska said he had conditions for coming back...
OyeaH BG 7 years ago
So the Federation claimed that Stoychev is again the NT coach.Now its interesting if Rado will come back :D
MasterOPuppets MK 7 years ago
+1
I see a lot of hate of bulgarians to Vlado, even on their own sportal.bg site.. i didn't think he was two-faced or low, now i don't know what to think of him...why so much hate?
raylight BG 7 years ago
Vlado said that it is not logical to change Radostin Stoychev so he obviously doesn't support this decision. By saying that Stoychev overwork he implies what great professionalist and idealist is Stoychev, who wants the Olympic Dream to become true more than anyone
ivolley44 BG 7 years ago
Well the condition is supposed to be Dancho Lazarov and his team (bunch of people who think only for money) to be fired!
Please let this be resolved urgently, we need to follow the training and Bulgaria continue preparing for London and for the World League. Just so much mediocrity and selfishness of the federation. Be with Stoychev or Prandi, but is resolved ASAP, time is short!
Vardarska BG 7 years ago
+1
For those who don't understand Bulgarian:

http://www.volley...e/drama-in-bulgaria/
Vardarska BG 7 years ago
Handan, that's exactly what happen.
Now, news from the last 30min.
Sasho DIkov (the only journalist who said to Rado "I love you") just said: I spoke with Rado earlier today and he said he would take the team back, but with one condition" (He doesn't said what is it)

Boiko Borisov is having meeting with Rado tomorrow and he wants Rado to tell him the conditions for his returning to the team.

BFV will discuss the eventual returning of Rado.

NOW EVERYTHING SEEM SO TURN BACK!

Last edited by Vardarska 7 years ago.

Aelinn PL 7 years ago
Honestly, in my opinion that was the only thing that Prandi could do in that situation and I'm not surprised at all. Imagine working for someone who has already fired you once and didn't give you another chance.
But - what's the most important in all of this - imagine working in such conditions, when you know that your bosses are arrogant and stupid "experts" who can fire you again out of the blue, who will most probably throw stumbling blocks in front of you all over the way and won't lend you a helping hand.
And the team is divided, arguing and struggling to find unity again. The best player of the team threatens to boycott it.
He would have to be a madman...

This is terrible, it should never happen in the world of volleyball. I feel really sorry for Bulgarian NT and I hope that they can overcome all this craziness soon.
handan TR 7 years ago
+1
hahaha it looks like the federation tried to humiliate Rado,and in the end they are severely humiliated.
is it possible that Rado comes back now???
Vardarska BG 7 years ago
+3
"PRANDI REFUSED TO BE COACH OF BULGARIAN NT!" HAHAHHAHAHhHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I'M here in front of the pc with my friend Sllaveq and we are laughing so hard ahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahhaa
??? "Federation is having his back" who are you referring to?
I must admit that your Federation is even worse than ours!
OyeaH BG 7 years ago
Because the Federation is having his back...
what a mass in your NT and FV, if people share the same dream, you should be always there for each other !
If one only care about himself, he should be ashamed of it !!!
So...why isn't the captain track given to Matey or Zhekov, why does he still have it when everyone know he isn't good for a captain?
No matter what happened, it will be definately a tragety for the great players like Matey and the people who beloved them!

There is a Chinese Proverb, in English it will be - "heaven is jealous of heroic genius" , since Matey is biggest genius in my mind!
OyeaH BG 7 years ago
I still remember Vlado's comment after the famous loss against Cuba: "There was 1 man missing on the field - Todor Aleksiev".Great way for a capitain to motivate his teammates for future success...
Vardarska BG 7 years ago
Poor Vlado, he takes so much responsibility for the lost, saying "Bratoev is to blame!"
Vardarska BG 7 years ago
+1
Well isn't Vlado the greatest player? How can Rado change him? Do you know what Vlado said to the journalists when they asked him why we were defeated? "Georgi Bratoev should have set the ball to me,not to Penchev"..
+1
If that's really how things are...than he doesn't deserve to be in the team...I was actually surprised that he wasnt substitued with Sokolov when he got blocked like crazy...Why didn't Rado change him??
Do you know why I like Vlado Nikolov? Because he always says what he thinks...Maybe he is not good for captain, but Raylight is right, he wanted Rado to stay...Just because he told the journalists what the situation was really like, doesn't make him a betrayer...What, just because he is captain he should lick everybody's ass and be positive about everyone?
raylight BG 7 years ago
+1
Vlado Nikolov was also against the change of Stoychev, read more carefully
Vardarska BG 7 years ago
Sokolov, If Kazyisky make boycott others will too and there won't be any qualification or world league or whatever this year. That's what should happen! I don't believe but it should be! Georgi Bratoev btw in his facebook is writing he loves Rado and he will never forget him. Every 10 minutes he says something for him and that is so indicative. "
About Vlado - OMG! Somebody still likes him? He's not leader but INTRIGAND who splits the team not from yesterday or month ago but from a couple of years..

Last edited by Vardarska 7 years ago.

Kaziyski is a superstar, yes is true, but, for me, I sympathize more with Sokolov, Nikki Nikolov and Todorov.
If Kaziyski goes, ok, you can do, look for a replacement urgently. There is no denying that Radostin was wrong in the match with Germany and replaced the experienced players and world-class with reserves who had no experience for an important match, made a fatal mistake. Kaziyski think should know better and not defend it.
Think like Brazil or Russia, a single player is not the whole team. There are more players who have shown great talent in Bulgaria, and have named.
Radostin is not, this is Bulgaria and world volleyball. Kaziyski will fraternize with him because he is their coach Trento, but should think things over. luck
NightFox BG 7 years ago
+1
I think that Nikolov leadership is leading us to a dead end. He's not the same leader like 2009 to 2011. We see his form - one match good, one bad. Sokolov is waiting his chance and he's ready to replace. The new captain should be Matey as he'll be in the starting 6 every match. We saw the potential in Bratoev and we have options there too. That's my opinion for changes. The team is not working like one - we see that from miles. There are/were two main camps since 2009. First one Nikolov - Prandi and the second one Kaziyski,Sokolov - Stoychev. We saw that clearly with the previous interviews and it's a possible conflict. They didn't said it, but we see the body language ...

Last edited by NightFox 7 years ago.

What can we know more than Rado's own players about him? Vlado Nikolov said he was insomniac and workaholic...he worked 20 hours a day and slept very little, which caused him to be nervous, impatient, and lose concentration...He said it affected all of the player and thought that Prandi was a better choice
marchst IT 7 years ago
It would be do not qualify ,in a group with France,Egypt and Pakistan!

If you do not qualify what will happen?
Rios, when your team might even win a set for Bulgaria to say losers? In another life or in dreams. Bulgaria will go to London, the Olympics will not be the same without the selection of Bulgaria
The kids have incredulously because you really are, can reach the Olympic final if they want to, I'm sure. Losing a set or a match is not the end, in the Olympics get very far if they want to, with Prandi or Stoev, but they will, the important thing is to try, have long been the world No. 4 and biggers powers fear to Bulgaria.
Guys, Bulgaria has excellent players, is the cradle of the best players in the world ... but for some strange reason fail to consolidate.

I think the coaching change will do you good, I'm quite sure that if you qualify for London (8-10 June) with Prandi. Now, it is important to play a team not individually, have great players, like Sokolov, Todorov, Yosifov, Vlado Nikolov, Nikki Nikolov, Salparov, Bratoev, Yordanov, MILUSHEV, Tsvetanov, Ananiev, Aleksiev and more.
NightFox BG 7 years ago
I have some sources in Sofia which told me something funny (for me). When some italians (Seria A) saw G.Bratoev playing in the tournament in Sofia they immediately wanted to buy him, but after the match with Germany they blocked the offer :D
phoenix09 IT 7 years ago
Bari can receive almost only on strong serves and I have to say it,yesterday Bari played a horrible match,he only did one or two good things.. On float serves and some questionable choices of not taking the ball... The libero of a NT like Italy is,one of the greatest,can't have these difficulties,I agree with casamodena.

Last edited by phoenix09 7 years ago.

yes, but the ball will fall on the ground when a player that spikes powerfully dumps it, because nobody expects it...you can't always play with block outs or dumps
darione70 IT 7 years ago
...a smart block-out or a well-executed dump are worth exactly as a powerful spike...
marchst IT 7 years ago
Certainly ,it would take a double-libero even in NT and perhaps for us it would be great.
casamodena IT 7 years ago
Quote:
... but did not do worse than those who preceded.

Especially in defense he did not, but speaking afterwards,in certain moments an alternative would have been useful! :D

Last edited by casamodena 7 years ago.

marchst IT 7 years ago

Papi has done a very good season , is good where it is.

Last edited by marchst 7 years ago.

Activity
+0