Olympic qualification Sofia - discussion

« 1 2 3 »

11 years ago
Сашо Йовков FTW ! ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
germany wins not because the bad shape of matey or the bulgarians fans and yes because the fucki.....ng German stallion Georgy Grozer what a match by the german brother of Rocky Balboa hahahah
Berny 606 6
11 years ago
+2
Very poor setting from Bratoev I think. Not olny Grozer won everything.
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
I think that with so many troubles with main players reaching the semifinal and playing good vs Germany was overperforming
phoenix09 61 2
11 years ago
+1
Germany played a great match yesterday. Today we have to show the perfection if we want to win,but I'm sure our guys certainly know this and they'll show anger and will to win. I wish good luck to Bulgaria in the next qualification.. Don't give up! ?
AndreaTN 79 3
11 years ago
+1
oh my god....i'can't believe what i red ... "Silvano Prandi return....."
saku 1032 9
11 years ago
why you blame Bratoev? he showed he is better than Zhekov cose played with middleblockers! polish comentator said once, " in past when Bulgarian play middle it was national festival" bratoev played well whole tournanmt but he made such simple technical mistakes plus bad reception, BUlgaria couldny win this with German team playing like this
Roninho 758 13
11 years ago
Radostin Stoychev exemption it will be very good decision. Stoychev spoils the representation of Bulgaria. I still do not understand why Prandi which is a much better coach was fired.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
11 years ago
+1
I watched just the 4th set but what I said to my friend is this "Grozer smashed us"
marchst 244 2
11 years ago

Bulgaria has need of a trainer full time,must create a team and not 12 players.

Is not the problem Rado or Prandi or who else!
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
+1
Roninho, I disagree. Stoychev fixed our reception - something Prandi couldn't do. Stoychev fixed the spikes with MBs of Zhekov, again something no one else has achieved before.
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
+2
It really hurts but we have to be realists - Germany deserved to win this game.Fantastic Grozer!I was sure that we will have problems with the reception and when we have them Bratoev will fail.He's 202cm, around 100 kg...He's not as fast as Zhekov and Andrey is much more experienced.But Bratoev gave his best and I really respect him for that.Last season he was the leader in Levski, his mentality is now stronger and he's enjoying his play.I'm now sure that Andrey is not the only setter option in the team.I fully agree with champion - the Federation almost killed the competition in the NT.Dimitrov is really the future.Last year was good for him...I thought that his passion was killed because of being sub to Georgiev in the Youth NT.However he showed much passion and was the best setter in Bulgarian league last season(imo).With few changes after the Olympics(I hope we will qualify) Bulgarian NT can be stronger!Good luck to Italy and Germany tonight but if Grozer plays like last night I'm quite sure that Italy will have no chance...
phoenix09 61 2
11 years ago
+1
I watched the entire game and 4th set Bulgaria played like they had already lost and this is not good.. I think the first and the most important problem is the mentality - if they do not have this,every match is lost
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
+4
Now I saw what Revan wrote. Matey played better than any Cuban player yesterday, 71% in attack, with bad setting and double and triple blocks, serve, block, even reception. He didn't deserve that mental break of the others!
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
Why traitor, he will be the Macedonian part of Bulgarian NT success, that's the fastest way for you to have a player on podium
ivolley44 107 5
11 years ago
MasterOPuppets his name is Georgi Georgiev(with soft "e").But I don't like him very much.He isn't something special.Instead of him, Stoychev should rely on Dobri Dimitrov or Borislav Georgiev.They are very young and talanted!
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
+1
I like both Georgi - Bratoev and Georgiev
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
I think that Dobri Dimitrov is better than Borislav Georgiev(from Slavia) and Gjorgi Georgiev from Marek...
11 years ago
+1
The only way we could have beaten Germany is to do the same thing as Italy a few days ago - They crushed the German reception so Tischer couldn't play with the MBs, they are not so strong in zone 4 so almost every ball would have to go to Grozer or Kaliberda sometimes at 4.. After that our tripple block could have buildet up and than was our chance, that's my opinion..

About Gjorgi Gjorgiev I think the same way as Master of Puppets. For me he and Borislav Georgiev are our best choices for Zhekov's replacement.
Daniel_e92 51 3
11 years ago
+2
In my opinion bulgarian block yesterday was on vacation. If a player plays that well- as grozer did - it means that the block took a day off.
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
+1
If Zhekov was setting horribly during the 18-14 to 18-21 turnover you could say a loser mentality has appeared, but when the setter has zero years of experience both in NT and playing abroad you wonder how the hell he set so good before that turnover has appeared
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
+1
Daniel, I was very angry with Todorov's performance on block yesterday. This guy actually has problems with mentality
Daniel_e92 51 3
11 years ago
Raylight i think exactly the same thing that you do. Yesterday discussing with my brother about a possible Italy - Bulgaria final, i told him "Todorov is a monster at blocking, our MB have to be carefull about it". Then I saw that match yesterday evening. I was really disappointed!
11 years ago
@JRios tell me my friend, when was the last time you beatet us so you could call us loosers?
vatreni 275 12
11 years ago
I think that Bulgaria will qualify for London, and I think that they can play with this present players whole next Olympic cycle. The best thing in the future that BUL should to do, is to put more, and more young players in clubs in domestic championship and give them a chance for earlier maturation and became good players, for NT?
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
+1
Maybe offtopic but I have to write it - Stoychev will leave the Bulgarian NT in an hour.The new coach will be Martin Stoev, Plamen Konstantinov or most likely Silvano Prandi...There will be press conference in 10 minutes and it will be crystal clear.
vatreni 275 12
11 years ago
+2
I think that you should leave Stoychev to finish qualifications, because there is no moment for changes before Olympics. For me the best solution is Stoev because when he was coach, Bulgaria plays best vball in last 20 years (WCH 2006), and he knows most of present Bulgarian NT players, since they were juniors.
ivolley44 107 5
11 years ago
vatreni,in the WCH 2006 team of Bulgaria,there was Konstantinov..
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
11 years ago
+5
Stoychev is fired. Silvano Prandi is the new/old coach.
Aelinn 166 3
11 years ago
+2
I agree with the rest - bad decision, especially just before World League and - what's more important - before the intercontinental OG qualification tournament.
phoenix09 61 2
11 years ago
+2
What a bad move from Bulgaria
Daniel_e92 51 3
11 years ago
? I'm swetty and happy xD I gotta admit that i've suffered xD
Aelinn 166 3
11 years ago
@phoenix I'm waiting for some kind of repayment for focusing so hard on Italy's win tonight ?
marchst 244 2
11 years ago
+2
LONDRA ARRIVIAMO!!!!!
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
+1
congrats to italy, pearl te lo dije, italia tenia ventaja, i wanna say that germany play well and well they will the big rival of cuba in his qualification tournament like 4 years back, i will see if this time we dont screw up XD
casamodena 505 4
11 years ago
Oops..with a little too difficulties, but finally Italy did it. Dedicated to all those were whistling and rooting against. Forza Italia! Grandi azzurri!
Daniel_e92 51 3
11 years ago
Casa penso anzi che i bulgari tifassero per noi xD
casamodena 505 4
11 years ago
@Daniel_e92 Mi riferisco in particolare a ieri ?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
11 years ago
Matey Kaziyski announced that he think to leave the NT. If he do that, that will crush us.
Aelinn 166 3
11 years ago
@Nightfox Is it because of firing Rado? Or he simply decided to protest generally against the decisions and behaviour of the Bulgarian Federation in the pas few years?
Daniel_e92 51 3
11 years ago
@Casa Perchè avrebbero voluto la Serbia in finale, già battuta nel girone ?

@Night Are you serious? What's the reason?
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
matey will gone of the NT so young??' oh man i was thinking that those thing only happens in cuba XD well matey have skills but if you dont win all those thing dont matter, the guy have to win something
ivolley44 107 5
11 years ago
+1
This could happen only in Bulgaria(I mean the whole federation thing)... If I was matey,I wouldn't stay!
casamodena 505 4
11 years ago
+2
C'mon a lost match's not the end of the world... in this case it is not even the last opportunity to qualify.
I don't believe, but what a childish thinking, if true, Matey!
P.S. No disrespect at all, but in many aspects bulgarian volleyball federation really s*cks!
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
+1
hi man calm down was only my personal opinion, remember you are talking with a person that born in a country with supervolleyball stars and his politics decistion makes that we play with a mediocre team so you not are the only with problems in your federation at least your players can play in other leagues -.-
vatreni 275 12
11 years ago
+2
Congratulations for Italy. In this moment they look very impressive, they look better in comparison to ECH last year and WCH 2010.
About Matey. he definitely won't leave NT. That decision is told in affect, he is in best ages for playing vball.
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
+2
Congrats Italy!I was in the hall and I cheered for your team.Great game and good comeback from the Germans but still Italy was better.Savani rocks!
casamodena 505 4
11 years ago
+2
@vatreni Thanks, I agree to your words. We've generally improved, but we've still the same big problem: reception of floating serves. In that Bari is simply NOT able, and a libero simply CAN'T have such difficulties, and as the situation hasn't changed since ECH, he simply CAN'T stay in the NT anymore. Many German breakpoint came from obvious choices by the setter due to his mostly = reception! It's absurd!
vatreni 275 12
11 years ago
+2
casamodena, that is not big problem. In Italy you have many good players in that position. I am impressed with Italian first attack and powerful service. Since half year I says that main favorites for Olympic gold are Brazil, Poland and Russia, but in this moment we can join Italia in that group.
vatreni 275 12
11 years ago
+2
I can't understand Bulgarian federation. This decision is unbelievable! You can't have big results without continuing work with same coach. After only one big competition (ECH) they sack Rado. I can't explain that.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
11 years ago
+5
Bulgarian fans in the hall were shouting "Radostin Stoychevvv" after the final and after the match with Germany. So clearly most of the bulgarians don't support the decision of the federation.
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
+4
We, the Bulgarian fans do not deserve the mindless and hungry for money policy of the federation, neither we deserve Matey to quit the NT. What wrong have we done to them?
marchst 244 2
11 years ago
With Marra is not received the flot!
With Giovi is not received the flot!
With Bari does not receive the flot!
Perhaps the problem is the Mikasa?

However with Bari wins!

Do the names and do not say only Bari must go!
vatreni 275 12
11 years ago
Only one name Mirko Korsano.
casamodena 505 4
11 years ago
+1
@marchst Hey man, calm down! I understand your appreciation for the libero of your favourite team, but please be objective, all our spikers had greater reception %! Beware, I'm not saying he's the poorest we have in Italy, but there are others who deserved a chance much more than him, at least counting their performances during last serie A season. I have intentionally not mentioned names as I'm not a coach and I think statistics speak for themselves, but for sure I've Farina,De Pandis,Rossini and Colaci aswell in my mind. Marra also did a good season, even if I don't like him very much.
As of the mikasas, I think we definitely have to change something else before start complaining on that. It is the international ball since a decade, and Italian championship toghether with american NCAA and brazilian league are the onliest who use own balls. If in the rest of the world they all use mikasa, the problem is ours, not theirs, imho.
darione70 12 1
11 years ago
+1
@MasterOPuppets: who says Papi can't attack anymore...?
marchst 244 2
11 years ago
Mikasa is our own problem ,right, but is a problem.

Corsano is a pensioner does not put foot in the field for two years.

Marra in NT has done it.

Rossini, De Pandis is Colaci will be the future,but have little experience!

Farinas in decline!

Do not wish to defend Bari ,but did not do worse than those who preceded.
phoenix09 61 2
11 years ago
+1
@Aelinn I will concentrate with you in Poland matches,I promise ? Anyway..London,we're COMING!!
marchst 244 2
11 years ago

Papi has done a very good season , is good where it is.
casamodena 505 4
11 years ago

... but did not do worse than those who preceded.

Especially in defense he did not, but speaking afterwards,in certain moments an alternative would have been useful! ?
marchst 244 2
11 years ago
Certainly ,it would take a double-libero even in NT and perhaps for us it would be great.
darione70 12 1
11 years ago
...a smart block-out or a well-executed dump are worth exactly as a powerful spike...
phoenix09 61 2
11 years ago
Bari can receive almost only on strong serves and I have to say it,yesterday Bari played a horrible match,he only did one or two good things.. On float serves and some questionable choices of not taking the ball... The libero of a NT like Italy is,one of the greatest,can't have these difficulties,I agree with casamodena.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
11 years ago
I have some sources in Sofia which told me something funny (for me). When some italians (Seria A) saw G.Bratoev playing in the tournament in Sofia they immediately wanted to buy him, but after the match with Germany they blocked the offer ?
marchst 244 2
11 years ago
It would be do not qualify ,in a group with France,Egypt and Pakistan!

If you do not qualify what will happen?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
11 years ago
+1
I think that Nikolov leadership is leading us to a dead end. He's not the same leader like 2009 to 2011. We see his form - one match good, one bad. Sokolov is waiting his chance and he's ready to replace. The new captain should be Matey as he'll be in the starting 6 every match. We saw the potential in Bratoev and we have options there too. That's my opinion for changes. The team is not working like one - we see that from miles. There are/were two main camps since 2009. First one Nikolov - Prandi and the second one Kaziyski,Sokolov - Stoychev. We saw that clearly with the previous interviews and it's a possible conflict. They didn't said it, but we see the body language ...
Vardarska 24 1
11 years ago
Sokolov, If Kazyisky make boycott others will too and there won't be any qualification or world league or whatever this year. That's what should happen! I don't believe but it should be! Georgi Bratoev btw in his facebook is writing he loves Rado and he will never forget him. Every 10 minutes he says something for him and that is so indicative. "
About Vlado - OMG! Somebody still likes him? He's not leader but INTRIGAND who splits the team not from yesterday or month ago but from a couple of years..
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
+1
Vlado Nikolov was also against the change of Stoychev, read more carefully
Vardarska 24 1
11 years ago
+1
Well isn't Vlado the greatest player? How can Rado change him? Do you know what Vlado said to the journalists when they asked him why we were defeated? "Georgi Bratoev should have set the ball to me,not to Penchev"..
Vardarska 24 1
11 years ago
Poor Vlado, he takes so much responsibility for the lost, saying "Bratoev is to blame!"
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
I still remember Vlado's comment after the famous loss against Cuba: "There was 1 man missing on the field - Todor Aleksiev".Great way for a capitain to motivate his teammates for future success...
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Because the Federation is having his back...
Vardarska 24 1
11 years ago
+3
"PRANDI REFUSED TO BE COACH OF BULGARIAN NT!" HAHAHHAHAHhHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I'M here in front of the pc with my friend Sllaveq and we are laughing so hard ahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahhaa
Aelinn 166 3
11 years ago
Honestly, in my opinion that was the only thing that Prandi could do in that situation and I'm not surprised at all. Imagine working for someone who has already fired you once and didn't give you another chance.
But - what's the most important in all of this - imagine working in such conditions, when you know that your bosses are arrogant and stupid "experts" who can fire you again out of the blue, who will most probably throw stumbling blocks in front of you all over the way and won't lend you a helping hand.
And the team is divided, arguing and struggling to find unity again. The best player of the team threatens to boycott it.
He would have to be a madman...

This is terrible, it should never happen in the world of volleyball. I feel really sorry for Bulgarian NT and I hope that they can overcome all this craziness soon.
Vardarska 24 1
11 years ago
Handan, that's exactly what happen.
Now, news from the last 30min.
Sasho DIkov (the only journalist who said to Rado "I love you") just said: I spoke with Rado earlier today and he said he would take the team back, but with one condition" (He doesn't said what is it)

Boiko Borisov is having meeting with Rado tomorrow and he wants Rado to tell him the conditions for his returning to the team.

BFV will discuss the eventual returning of Rado.

NOW EVERYTHING SEEM SO TURN BACK!
ivolley44 107 5
11 years ago
Well the condition is supposed to be Dancho Lazarov and his team (bunch of people who think only for money) to be fired!
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
Vlado said that it is not logical to change Radostin Stoychev so he obviously doesn't support this decision. By saying that Stoychev overwork he implies what great professionalist and idealist is Stoychev, who wants the Olympic Dream to become true more than anyone
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
So the Federation claimed that Stoychev is again the NT coach.Now its interesting if Rado will come back ?
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Well Matey stated that he'll leave if the coaching staff suffer any changes.Lubo Ganev told the press that they will bring Rado back.He also said that no one from the Federation called Stoychev so I guess he'll be informed by the press(lol what a shock).However nobody knows if Radostin will accept....
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Very passionate interview by Matey.He said that few people from the Federation are putting their own interests before the interests of the team.He said that he'll quit if the whole coaching staff(not just Stoychev) dont continue their job...
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
11 years ago
+3
Matey said all the truth in one interview - FANTASTIC PERSON ! One of the greatest sportsman ever.
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
+1
Yeah i really liked how he answered the question about Vlado...True proffesional!
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Well he said that few players met and talked about the situation.So Sasho Dikov(journalist) asked if Vlado Nikolov was there as capitain.Matey said he cant comment on that but he thinks that Vlado was in Italy at this time.However the press asked him if there is anything he can agree on about Vlado comments and he said: "We can agree on one thing - we all want to play in London".....
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Lol, fans and players?I guess even few journalists will not be allowed to attend the meeting ?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
11 years ago
No specific meaning.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
11 years ago
+2
The "Great wall" are the new model bulgarian cars and of course the money come from China as you can see watching the name ?

« 1 2 3 »

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking