Olympic qualification Sofia - discussion

« 1 2 3

marchst 244 2
11 years ago
Certainly ,it would take a double-libero even in NT and perhaps for us it would be great.
darione70 12 1
11 years ago
...a smart block-out or a well-executed dump are worth exactly as a powerful spike...
phoenix09 61 2
11 years ago
Bari can receive almost only on strong serves and I have to say it,yesterday Bari played a horrible match,he only did one or two good things.. On float serves and some questionable choices of not taking the ball... The libero of a NT like Italy is,one of the greatest,can't have these difficulties,I agree with casamodena.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
11 years ago
I have some sources in Sofia which told me something funny (for me). When some italians (Seria A) saw G.Bratoev playing in the tournament in Sofia they immediately wanted to buy him, but after the match with Germany they blocked the offer ?
marchst 244 2
11 years ago
It would be do not qualify ,in a group with France,Egypt and Pakistan!

If you do not qualify what will happen?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
11 years ago
+1
I think that Nikolov leadership is leading us to a dead end. He's not the same leader like 2009 to 2011. We see his form - one match good, one bad. Sokolov is waiting his chance and he's ready to replace. The new captain should be Matey as he'll be in the starting 6 every match. We saw the potential in Bratoev and we have options there too. That's my opinion for changes. The team is not working like one - we see that from miles. There are/were two main camps since 2009. First one Nikolov - Prandi and the second one Kaziyski,Sokolov - Stoychev. We saw that clearly with the previous interviews and it's a possible conflict. They didn't said it, but we see the body language ...
Vardarska 24 1
11 years ago
Sokolov, If Kazyisky make boycott others will too and there won't be any qualification or world league or whatever this year. That's what should happen! I don't believe but it should be! Georgi Bratoev btw in his facebook is writing he loves Rado and he will never forget him. Every 10 minutes he says something for him and that is so indicative. "
About Vlado - OMG! Somebody still likes him? He's not leader but INTRIGAND who splits the team not from yesterday or month ago but from a couple of years..
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
+1
Vlado Nikolov was also against the change of Stoychev, read more carefully
Vardarska 24 1
11 years ago
+1
Well isn't Vlado the greatest player? How can Rado change him? Do you know what Vlado said to the journalists when they asked him why we were defeated? "Georgi Bratoev should have set the ball to me,not to Penchev"..
Vardarska 24 1
11 years ago
Poor Vlado, he takes so much responsibility for the lost, saying "Bratoev is to blame!"
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
I still remember Vlado's comment after the famous loss against Cuba: "There was 1 man missing on the field - Todor Aleksiev".Great way for a capitain to motivate his teammates for future success...
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Because the Federation is having his back...
Vardarska 24 1
11 years ago
+3
"PRANDI REFUSED TO BE COACH OF BULGARIAN NT!" HAHAHHAHAHhHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I'M here in front of the pc with my friend Sllaveq and we are laughing so hard ahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahhaa
Aelinn 166 3
11 years ago
Honestly, in my opinion that was the only thing that Prandi could do in that situation and I'm not surprised at all. Imagine working for someone who has already fired you once and didn't give you another chance.
But - what's the most important in all of this - imagine working in such conditions, when you know that your bosses are arrogant and stupid "experts" who can fire you again out of the blue, who will most probably throw stumbling blocks in front of you all over the way and won't lend you a helping hand.
And the team is divided, arguing and struggling to find unity again. The best player of the team threatens to boycott it.
He would have to be a madman...

This is terrible, it should never happen in the world of volleyball. I feel really sorry for Bulgarian NT and I hope that they can overcome all this craziness soon.
Vardarska 24 1
11 years ago
Handan, that's exactly what happen.
Now, news from the last 30min.
Sasho DIkov (the only journalist who said to Rado "I love you") just said: I spoke with Rado earlier today and he said he would take the team back, but with one condition" (He doesn't said what is it)

Boiko Borisov is having meeting with Rado tomorrow and he wants Rado to tell him the conditions for his returning to the team.

BFV will discuss the eventual returning of Rado.

NOW EVERYTHING SEEM SO TURN BACK!
ivolley44 107 5
11 years ago
Well the condition is supposed to be Dancho Lazarov and his team (bunch of people who think only for money) to be fired!
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
Vlado said that it is not logical to change Radostin Stoychev so he obviously doesn't support this decision. By saying that Stoychev overwork he implies what great professionalist and idealist is Stoychev, who wants the Olympic Dream to become true more than anyone
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
So the Federation claimed that Stoychev is again the NT coach.Now its interesting if Rado will come back ?
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Well Matey stated that he'll leave if the coaching staff suffer any changes.Lubo Ganev told the press that they will bring Rado back.He also said that no one from the Federation called Stoychev so I guess he'll be informed by the press(lol what a shock).However nobody knows if Radostin will accept....
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Very passionate interview by Matey.He said that few people from the Federation are putting their own interests before the interests of the team.He said that he'll quit if the whole coaching staff(not just Stoychev) dont continue their job...
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
11 years ago
+3
Matey said all the truth in one interview - FANTASTIC PERSON ! One of the greatest sportsman ever.
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
+1
Yeah i really liked how he answered the question about Vlado...True proffesional!
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Well he said that few players met and talked about the situation.So Sasho Dikov(journalist) asked if Vlado Nikolov was there as capitain.Matey said he cant comment on that but he thinks that Vlado was in Italy at this time.However the press asked him if there is anything he can agree on about Vlado comments and he said: "We can agree on one thing - we all want to play in London".....
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
Lol, fans and players?I guess even few journalists will not be allowed to attend the meeting ?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
11 years ago
No specific meaning.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
11 years ago
+2
The "Great wall" are the new model bulgarian cars and of course the money come from China as you can see watching the name ?

« 1 2 3

Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking