[Open] Club page. Sorting players

+3
2020-03-16 • 1041 views • 2 replies

Would be great to have sorting by different fields (by number, first name, second name, position, etc. ) on the club page.

Case: when you need to add new players, it takes time to find him/her among others. Sorting will make finding missed or existed player much easier.

#Volleyboxnet

sitenoise 334 9
4 years ago
+2

@VitaliiLatysh , you've been busy :) It would be great to be able to sort rosters by any of the column headings--like certain Wikipedia Tables-- for a lot of reasons. Seems like it would take a major back-end overhaul to make it happen, though. 

For some reason I have no option to like your post. So just adding my thumbs up for Admin to add it to the wish list :)

Vitalii LatyshAuthor 81 11
3 years ago
+1

@sitenoise I am so fast in replying) Nope, it is not a heavy backend task. It is just not a priority now, but it is already 20+ times I've thought - “I need a sorting here, please, GOD, hear my voice! Bless @Volleybox with strength and free time to add this feature, we need this gift!”

Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking