[Open] Tournaments. Ability to edit/delete multiple matches

+3
2020-03-16 • 1219 views • 2 replies

Sometimes the game calendar changes and as administrator you need to edit the multiple matches. Sometimes the changes are the same for multiple matches, but the system allows you edit/delete only one match. It is very time consuming when you need to delete for example 15 matches from round just because this round no more valid for the tournament. Would be cool to have ability to edit/delete several matches in a one time.

#Volleyboxnet

sitenoise 334 9
4 years ago

There are a number of ways I'd like to be able to batch edit a tournament--like when all the matches are in one arena--seems like a hard thing to implement, though. I do wish we could *save* Arenas like we can save 'Rounds' (and Teams even). That would help. And speaking of 'Rounds' since it's not documented anywhere which ones will work toward generating a Table, I have on many occasions wished I could batch change the 'Rounds' name of a Tournament. 

sitenoise 334 9
4 years ago

Speaking of "batching" ... I'd love the ability to batch move appropriate players from a 2019-20 roster to a 2020-21 roster.

I was wondering why some players have a club listed along with their position and country in the Player Database. I figured out it's because at this time of year only those who are confirmed for 2020-21 have the Club listed.

I know it's different for different leagues/countries. Some players/teams may already be announcing 2020-21 rosters.

For Japan, I won't know anything until the V.League updates their website in the late summer or thereabouts. So, twenty teams, an average of 10-15 players per team, having to update 200-300 players individually is daunting. Maybe there is a way to do this I'm not aware of?

Get volleyball job offersAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offersGet volleyball job offers
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offers