12 years ago
I hope Italy won't meet Bulgaria!=)
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
+1
World League is starting on Friday, I cannot wait until
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
Which is the most interesting game of the 1st round?
OyeaH 158 3
12 years ago
+3
I expect great game from both teams.And 2 hard wins for Poland ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I agree, Oli4, I would reallylike to see Argentina-Serbia. (I don't mentioned France-Italy because for me Italian matches will always be the match I can't wait for!=)
qsek 831 10
12 years ago
Oli4, i think that Kevin Hansen will be first setter.
12 years ago
Kevin Hansen is first setter second season. Lloy Ball end his career in national team in 2008.
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
What about Suxho? He was also a good and experienced setter. What he do now? Is he ended his career too?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I hope he will be OK, JRios, I respect him, he is a great player with great spirit
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
"Murilo will be out from Brazilian NT for next two weeks (at least). He is facing personal issues. "

I'm keeping saying that this world league is unlucky!XD So many teams without important players!
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
Brazil will be still strong even without Murilo, he has more important things now than NT.
eRKa 861 11
12 years ago
+8
here is my movie from polish-russian preparation ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBqdMDepI9I
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
Janic will be new captain of Serbia
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Do you know any stream for this match? Advise me please. thanks a lot ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
oh, I read now the sad news about jaqueline, I'm so sorry for them...=(
I also read that Murilo will miss the match against Portorico, but I hope I'll take more time to stay with the family, Brazil is strong enough to let him stay with his wife.
ezet 69 4
12 years ago
what happened to murilo and jaqueline ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
she was pregnant and lost the baby =(
edzia 38 1
12 years ago
I found out about Jaqueline and Murilo from you. I do not know what to say.. It is drama ?
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
That's should be disaster for Murilo ? . We are with you BOY !
ezet 69 4
12 years ago
Oh, that's sad?
luck191 287 7
12 years ago
It's very bad news for him.
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
It's very sad what happened to Murilo :( But let's talk about volleyball.

Here is the match of Polish National Team- SPAŁA Graduates: http://www.tinyurl.pl?3MY19Pyr
Bartman looks very promising on the spiker position.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
all the team are going to play on friday?
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
We don't know, but I think in the first six would be: Bartman (spiker), Woicki (setter), Nowakowski (middle), Kosok (middle), Kurek (reciever), Ruciak (reciever) and Ignaczak (libero)
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
noo, first six is known, Zygadło, Bartman, Kurek, Ruciak, Ignaczak Nowakowski, Kosok( when Możdzonek will back he will be in first six)

yes, Bartman looks nice as opposite comenator in the end of first set "Bartman młody, opalony..." it sounded little gay ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
ahahaha I wanted to write "all the teamS"!! =) sorry ?

Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
Kosok? Not Klos?
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
Zyta lol? to be honest, everyone is better than Klos
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
saku in matches with Russia Klos played in first squad, not Kosok. Also go and read what Anastasi say about Klos, coach mentioned him, not other MB's.
Karol didn't played worse than Mozdzonek in Skra this year and for me he is not worse than Kosok, who react to slow for such easy tips made four times by Boninfante. And remember, Klos start train vball whe he was 17 yrs old, 4 years later he is in NT, don't you think it means something?
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
+1
@saku- też na to zwróciłem uwagę

Are You sure that Zygadlo would play? I'm very happy with that ? About a year ago after match Trentino-Resovia I talked with him for a minute and I said that he should fight for the place in National Team.
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+1
I agree with Zyta. Klos is much better than Kosok in the attack. The block is on an equal level. Polish team really has a weak middle. Are good Wisniewski, Nowakowski, Kadziewicz, Plinski. The rest of the players is poor. Few Polish MB serves hard and I can not understand it.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
AleNickel maybe not fanclub, but I observe this player and will see how he will play ;-) The guy is ambitious, he said he will fight for place in first squad as he was in NT two years already and I like that kind of attitude.

Anastasi said Zygadlo will be his first setter and he won't change first squad, that's not a time for experiments.
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
Kłos played in first squad in first match, Kosok played in fisrdt squad in second match

even when he was playing,( it wasnt so often) he didnt show anything special,
he never will be good player because of his Physical conditions, he always wil be thin, he also has got weak serve, not so good sense on block, and he attack strong only on clan net, Kosok is only little better, but a way better than them both is Wiśniewski and Czarnowski even with weak shape
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
So, Poland will keep their style of play with tall setter, like USA Olympic?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
sorry raylight=( I don't understand well... do you mean that Zygadlo is tall? O.o
Joachim7 321 4
12 years ago
Zygadlo is 200cm no?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
Zygadlo is 200cm.

Klos is better in attack than Kosok and he showed much more than when he played in Wawa. It depends what do you expect. Besides Ivan in his age was thin as well and look at him now, so that's not an argument. Also look as Kooistra, he is not well built like Russian MB's, but what a player!
Czarnowski will be useful if he will improve his serve.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
so he is tall=) thanks, I didn't remember his high (and I didn't remember he is so tall!)
ilinykh 18 4
12 years ago
photos from Russian and Japan NTs training:
http://www.volleyufa.ru/?g=118&page=photogallery
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+7
Bulgarian players with new cars from the parthnership with "Mitsubishi"

luck191 287 7
12 years ago
Press conference Poland-USA
http://www.plusliga.pl/video/cat/7
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
italian starting six: OHs Savani (C), Zaytsev; MBs Buti, Birarelli; S Travica; O lasko; L Bari. (plus Kovar and Della Lunga, Barone and De togni; baranowicz; sabbi; De pandis)

france starting six: S Pujol; O Rouzier; OHs Samica (C) and Lynell; MBs Sol and Vadeleux; L Exiga
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
I'm wondering who will play in Bulgaria on the attack: Yordanov, Sokolov, Milushev? Bulgaria has many talents on this position ?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
@oioi Nikolov?

@kk15 told you it will be Zaytsev! ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
for cuba will play this time in the starter six Osmany camejo our experient MB and the Partner of SImon whit one of the two yougers talent Albo or Perdomo(I preffer ALbo ) but its almost the same thing. the rest of the guys we are know them OH-Leon and Bell
O-Fernando Hernadez ,Libero-Keibel Gutierrez and Setter Yoandri Diaz my hopes still and remains 4ever in this team god bless you guys and show us how play explosive volleyball
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+2
In that moment Sokolov is in better shape than Nikolov but Vlado is the captain and probably he'll play in the first set against Germany.
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
Rusia 3-0 Japan obviously, and Alekno make substitutions all the time for his boys .the Spiridonov Performance was good he play in Iskra but like a Sub of Samica,but good job boy. Other thinks i like the new Visual of the WL but for me its to dark but well this Wl edition is dark so i will waiting France vs Italy this night
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Rusia -Japan 3-0?! I can't belive itXD

"@kk15 told you it will be Zaytsev! ? "

of course=)!! Without Parodi I havn't had any doubt!!?
But I don't know who will be OH1 (the one that plays near the setter), because both Savani and Zaytsev are OH1 in their own team. May be Berruto will try both in these two matches, also in Macerata he used both Conte and Savani in this position, so I wouldn't be surprises. For this match he might prefer Savani as OH1. But I cant wait for Parodi to come back, so we will use ParodiOH2, ZaytsevOH1 and Savani as "false" opposite! No offense for Lasko, but i think it will be great=)
klosz 65 2
12 years ago
+2
Polsat won't broadcast today match poland-usa! It seems that perfect times for polish fans have passed away! I know, I know... Polsat Sport. I haven't got it. Sooo... anyone know where I can watch it on-line? ;D
kubuuu7 34 2
12 years ago
+2
drhtv.com.pl ;D
ezet 69 4
12 years ago
+1
try sport-typ.info/siatkowka
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
=)=)=)=) France:Italy 0:3!

Good match for Italy, they play very well and togheter, quite good defence (while usually France has a better defence), excellent blocks (more at the beginning), expecially triple block that let us score good points, overall well done serves.
Unfortunally in first and third set France didn't play well...

I didn't like Pujol exept few very good sets; Rouzier started very bad, after he played better (second set), but at the end again not really impressive. Tuia, Lyselle, Sol (good attacks), may be exiga did something good. Few good serves of vadeleux.

In Italy of course happen the opposite of what I guessXD Zaytsev and not Savani OH1, great great match for Lasko; also Savani and Zaytsev played well, but they can do also something more in my opinion, expecially in serve (actually in the end both serve as they know).
Travica, excellent serves, with aces and half-aces, the best server today. Not always perfect sets in general, but very good set for MBs;
both Buti and Birarelli played very well in attack and block, but all Italy was often very good in blocking. Bari, well done.
Good job of Berruto, that let everyone exept Baranowicz play few points, and gives excellent instruction to the players.
I'm really glad for Italy performance!! But I hope France will play better, we need to fight a bit more if we want to be competitive with Cuba.

http://www.fivb.org/visweb6/vlivescoreWL2011.aspx?TournCode=WL2011&NoMatch=4
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Good job for Poland too! 3:0 vs USA!
I'm glad Zygaldo is playing titoular, I like him.
But what about Rooney? he was titoular in world championship...
edzia 38 1
12 years ago
Kurek 21 points !
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
Poland - USA 3:0 Yay ? Very cool second set. Kurek was just awesome, unfortunately Zygadlo played poor, rest of the team had ups and downs.
kristoff 161 3
12 years ago
no, kurek 23 points - 20 spikes + 3 blocks ? but no point from pipe... ? zygadło plays very good with middleblockers, but pipe worked not. i hope, we will see kubiak in the next match. italy destroyed france, i'm very surprised about this resultat
NXT 241 3
12 years ago
Well what made me really happy was... performance of middle blockers. Seriously - after 10+ years our MBs are not the most anemic hiters in the tournament :] And I really mean it. Don't get me wrong - I really like Pliński and his playstyle ?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 16 »

Temporarily disabled
Translate VolleyboxWould you like to help the project?Translate VolleyboxTranslate Volleybox
Would you like to help the project?Translate Volleybox