Russia - The Winner of World Cup 2011!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Volleybox 440
2011-11-22 • 38669 views • 316 replies
You can discuss here about your predictions, feelings after matches, opinion about the best players and everything about World Cup 2011.

1. Russia 7. Argentina
2. Poland 8. Serbia
3. Brazil 9. Iran
4. Italy 10. Japan
5. Cuba 11. China
6. USA 12. Egypt

Best spiker: Ahmed Abdelhay
Best blocker: Marcin Możdżonek
Best server: Cristian Savani
Best receiver: Sergio Dutra Santos
Best libero: Qi Ren
Best setter: Luciano De Cecco
Best scorer: Fernando Hernandez
MVP: Maxim Mikhaylov

#WorldCup2011 #Russia

Russia - The Winner of World Cup 2011!!!
rosalie 11 1
12 years ago
+6
And the duel at the top: Brazil - Russia! It will be interesting!
12 years ago
+1
Iran and Japan...this is a WC so i don't expect easy way but i would like?...Two games for build strenth for next games
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
I'm looking forward to see Brasil - Russia
and Cuba - Serbia...
I wish to see big matches!
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+2
It seems to be weird, but I am happy, that I am unemployed ?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
Because you can spend all your time watching all the matches Berny?? ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+1
The economic crises RULES! LOL
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Yeah , exactly I am volleyball addicted and now I have volleyball orgasms, ok I admit that in 3am its not possible to see, but in 7 am starting the hell every day ?
Proud your uploads its something perfect, because I can watch all these matches every day and then I am quite satisfied ?)) but next chapter starts 13.12. so everything continues
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
@Berny: how I envy you, mate ?
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
+1
You just don't belive what was happened ? We've just lost with Iran. Btw. we won the second set 25:8 . Unbeliveable
12 years ago
+1
what a day of surprises!! i must admit iran impressed me!)
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+1
@Someone - I'm always very afraid of teams like Iran,who have nothing to lose in a tournament...Velasco has made a HUGE impact!You're still gonna take 3 points tomorrow,so it may not be a big deal ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
Bra-Rus 3:0, I didn't expect such a clear result! BTW, it was hard to imagine Brazil losing twice in a row...
Probably for us is better in that way, now every team has at least a match lost ?

About Poland, I expect them to win honestly, but I also expect Iran to make the match really tough.

Well done Argentina, 3:1 vs Cuba ?
I'm a big supporter of these guys, I really like them, but since it would really really probable that Brazil will be on the podium, after all it won't be that bad if Argentina won't take now the pass for the OG... In fact they'll have an easy continental tournament, so they can be confident they'll be in the OG. If both Argentina and Brazil will be on the podium, we will have at the Olympics a third South American team, and honestly beside Arg and Bra there aren't team that deserve the OG.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Ita-Chn 3-0

Ivan Zaytsev MVP ?
zver 995 13
12 years ago
@Kk15 MIP ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
right ?

Srb-Jpn 3-2

Is Serbia playing that deconcentrated, or Japan that strong? Because they won 2 sets also vs Argentina...
Basil 47 1
12 years ago
+1
I am sorry to admit that Brasil was much better than Russia. Serving was terrible, 1st tempo's are poor, digging even worse. Rivals were just great!!! Strong spirit and great motivation. Giba surprised me as always. To be in such a good shape in his age, it's something. Hope that our guys will learn from this match, forget about negative experience and beat all the rest teams. We need the place in OG!
bitka 673 10
12 years ago
i think that Russia has still mental problems. they're not creating a team, we could see many gestures of discontent during this match. physically they're great but mentally worse
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
Russia is just rising... soon there will be no one to defeat them...
And..Poland? I wanna see the match with Iran, I was 100000000000% sure they will defeat them easy..
bitka 673 10
12 years ago
SkyloIoannes believe me, you don't want to see this... ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+1
I only watched until the end of the 3rd set and it ended great for Poland - 25:8!
Can't really comment until I've seen the whole match,but from what I saw Kurek was really good,almost every time I switched from Brazil - Russia,he made an ace ?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+1
Russia - Brazil : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf30472/n/Volleyball._2011.11.24._World_Cup._Day_4._Brazil_-_Russia.avi (it's from a Russian tracker,in case someone doesn't have an account)Just know that it's quite big and it may take awhile to download.Go to the bottom of the page and click on "Slow Download",then you have to wait for 30 seconds and the download link will appear at the bottom of the page again :)
Vellagio 8 1
12 years ago
why you stopped uploading matches in this website?
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Youtube no longer permits me to upload videos longer than 15 minutes.It was a blessing in disguise,though,since I can't even get into my account anymore...long story.
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+2
I would say that the biggest surprise in this WC (at least for me) is Iran, kind of a squad that can creates many problems to all their opponents. Velasco is a fantastic coach (and in Italy we know that very well) and he's getting the best from his team. I think who still havs to play against them will have to pay a lot of attention to this guys and not underestimate them.
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
I ask this to all of you but especially to Italians: I've read that 3rd set in today's match vs China was played by Boninfante-Sabbi (for Italy of course). What about the young opposite? Did he play well??
Mojdanaa 6 1
12 years ago
+5
You are right Proud.Iran has nothing to lose in this tournamet.Iran is unpredictable.It can lose a set 25-8, but it can also win a game!This is the real world cup.Always looking for surprises!
I hope Iran beats Argentina and I will be awake till 5am to see another surprise from my team , viva Iran
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
@pearl: Sabbi played a bit in the first two sets, and the whole 4rd set, and he did very well: 9 point in one set, 6 att, 2 aces, 1 block. A determinate and "cold" performance ?
Mojdanaa 6 1
12 years ago
+1
IRAN ! What a team!
12 years ago
+1
how come IRAN turned out to be the surprise of the tournament?! so unexpected...
zaki93 17 1
12 years ago
Brazil 3:2 China . Brazil lost 1 point. Rezende wanted to change the first six and it was the mistake as we see. Another surprise ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+2
Indeed, two surprise!!
Iran beating also Argentina (honestly I expected a strong Iran, because they did well in the Asian Ch and expecially because of Velasco... but not THAT well! Beating Poland and Argentina in a row is better than I imagined!); China taking TWO set to Brazil (totally totally unexpected after wacthing Italy-China, but I defintly apreciate ?).
And I thought Serbia would have won it...
Vellagio 8 1
12 years ago
The battle for the 3rd place will be between Italy and Poland
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
@Vellagio
I hope so ?

Everything isn't that obvious as we thought...
Vellagio 8 1
12 years ago
link for ITA-USA match?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
@someone: I also hope so, if the alternative would be not be on the podium...
But actually I hope we will be in a battle for the first place ?DDD (at least! ahahahaha)
Vellagio 8 1
12 years ago
@Someone
Remember my word ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Vellagio on the main site here
proud 722 9
12 years ago
My opinion completely matches yours for the matches so far today,kk15 ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Is not strange that for the third match in a row we will have the same referee??
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+3
USA-Italy 0:1 39:41!!!!!!!!!!! Almost like the incredible set of the semifinal of the WL Arg-Bra! And after the 25th there were really really few mistake, so, amazing volleyball! ?DD
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
39-41 that's amazing!!!!
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
and Italy won!!!!!!!!! ?D (3-1)

I'm so glad ? Wonderful match, I loved it!
Roninho 758 13
12 years ago
+1
Very good form Italy. Lasko is in fantastic shape. Savani did not disappoint. I also like rotation Parodi and Zaytsev. They are complementary. U.S.A has very good players but setter is very bad. Brian Thornton is too weak in the U.S.A. Poland has done the job and won with Japan. Japan on the defensive is amazing! Iran wins again. They are very dangerous!
Basil 47 1
12 years ago
I feel sorrow about Russian loss of 1 set in match with Egypt. The final ranking may be very surprising and several teams will be close in results. So every set is valuable.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
Velasco is a Wizard (arcimage lv 999+)
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Cuba - Serbia : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf34f83/n/cubrrbb.wmv
Iran - Poland : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST1m_70rQS0
Iran - Argentina :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohpTnRVOhBU
zver 995 13
12 years ago
where i can download, Italy- Brasil and Italy-USA ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
Here you can watch in streaming (and download with real player) USA-Ita
http://tv.voleybolx.com/videoizle/508/Amerika-1-Italya-3-(2011-Dunya-Kupasi-/-25112011)

@proud, I will be so so grateful if you would upload it like you did for Ita-Bra, because with this format it's impossible to me to chose from what point watch the match, and the last time I could watch only until the middle of the 4th set of Ita-Bra (both on real player and directly in streaming in the website...)... few after the second TTO it started from the national anthem again!!! And I had the same problem also with Ita-Ger of famale WC, probably the matches were to long...
:D
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
cuba, serbia and argentina... Italy'll have a strong week
proud 722 9
12 years ago
Kk15,Italy - USA : http://www.filefactory.com/file/cf350b2/n/usaitaly.wmv :) Good luck in the up coming matches :)
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+2
Hi there, the day has almost ended and I can give you my opinion about the matches or better about THE MATCH...ITA-USA. What a game!! Luckly for me I had this morning off so I could watch the match. How can I say about it? It was spectacular!!! My guys played very very well and they were also able to keep their concentration and make no silly mistakes in the most critical moments. Lasko was a beast, he was awarded MIP (absolutely deserved); Savani did a great job as well especially in 1st and 2nd sets; Zaytsev had some problems instead: few light and many shadows for him today, he was replaced by Parodi in the 2nd set (don't remember exactly) and the whole team took advantage and benefit from that; and last but not least ? Mastro...my Gosh, 36 years of age and plays like he was 20!! What a loss for us when he decides to withdraw!! As regards USA: as some of you already said, their main problem is actually the setter!
And finally, let me send my special greetings to Berny who shared his comments and opinions about the match with me in the chat this morning (see you there again and soon I hope, mate ? )
I apologize for writing so much ?
tysia 579 11
12 years ago
grupa B
interesting teams
we can make a surprise
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
proud, ?DDDDDDD thanks a lot!!!
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
I agree with pearl, great game. I think after 2 rounds the best game (+ BRA-ITA). I havent got any favourite player in Italy, but Michal Lasko motivated me today and not only today. He is a natural volleyball freak ? in good meaning ofcourse, cos plays hard, strong everyball. I am starting to admire him.
USA played well, but Priddy+Stanley were beaten by Lasko and Savani. And Mastro have his perfect day, but really, perfect effort and game.
Pearl you are welcome, I am quite talkative about volleyball so I have to apologise other users for my comments ? so next session is on match ARG vs BRA and then CUB vs 5stars ITA ? Thanks for interesting conversation too
I know thats not right in this topic, but I have to thanks everybody, who kept the fingers up to our NT. SLovakia was pretty bad in the 3rd set, but they woke up and finallywon against Turkey 3:2.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
41-39 - 1° set - Italia-USA 3-1 - 25 Novembre 2011

37-35 - 2° set - Tunisia-Australia 1-3 - 22 Novembre 2007

36-34 - 3° set - Cina-Canada 2-3 - 21 Novembre 2003

31-29 - 3° set - Cina-Egitto 3-0 - 20 Novembre 2003
31-29 - 4° set - Cina-Tunisia 3-1 - 30 Novembre 2003
31-29 - 1° set - Venezuela-Egitto 3-1 - 30 Novembre 2003

I 30-28

18 Novembre 2003- Serbia-Egitto 3-1 (1° set)
30 Novembre 2003- Serbia-Italia 3-1 (3° set)
30 Novembre 2003- Korea-Canada 2-3 (1° set)

18 Novembre 2007 - Brasile-USA 0-3 (2° set)
19 Novembre 2007 - Brasile-Spagna 3-0 (1° set)
22 Novembre 2007 - Bulgaria-USA 2-3 (3° set)

21 Novembre 2011 - Serbia-Polonia 1-3 (4° set)

@Berny: how is doing Milan?!
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Hm, Milan played a few balls, we loose hole third set and score was I think 16:8 for Turkey, then Chrtiansky substituted Skladany and Nemec out and Zatko + Bencz in. Milan gave 3 sets and no point, so we were doomed, than substitution Piovarci in and Kohut out and HE did 3 serves in a row, but we loss with huge difference. But in 4th set Piovarci remained on court with Skladany and Nemec and then show was starting again. 5:1,7:1,11:4,19:8 and we won ? Batur played nothing in this set and he was just gone. And timebreak was ours. Nemec owned in 4th and 5th set. Milan had not his day. I trained with him almost 2years ? in high school he was the best in team. I only trained with team not playing, but we nicknamed him a Goat. I dont know why ?)) maybe he jumps a little bit weird, but he is machine so it doesnt matter. I am really proud of him.
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+1
@Kk15: info you posted here below is interesting but written in Italian...mmmm, don't know if our "international" friends will understand/appreciate ? ...kidding guys ?

@Berny: as I told you this morning I would support Slovakia and I'm happy to know you've won over Turkey!! Congrats...and see you in chat on Sunday for ITA-CUB !! :-D
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
@Berny: really, you trained with him? Awsome! I like him a lot, I follow M.Roma so I had many opportunities to watch him playing last year (also this year, but Sabbi is titoular) and I apreciated him, he gave me the impression he really cares about the team, and he did well (very often over 20 points for match), expecially if you consider that he was supposed to be the second opposite, and he find out to be the titoular at his first year in A1 and in Italy in general! Unfortunally sometime he doesn't handle well the most important point, or he can committe an errors after a previous mistake. Me and my firend support him (but also Sabbi), and between us we friendly call him "Milano" ? (we use to "italianize" foreing names of the player xD)
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
His real nickname is Benco (surname Bencz) ? everybody called him Benco in Slovakia including Zanini, but Milano is cute. I remember, when he graduated he had no contract few months. He was so desperate. And where he is now ? A1. Dream of every volleyball player. We have got also in SERIE A2 one rising star I hope very soon in our NT. His name is Milan Lízala plays in Santa Croce. He is only 20.

1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Temporarily disabled
Translate VolleyboxWould you like to help the project?Translate VolleyboxTranslate Volleybox
Would you like to help the project?Translate Volleybox