Sebastian Świderski ends his career

Someone 2012-03-12 • 6538 views • 13

Translations: PL
Sebastian Świderski ends his career On the official website of ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle have appeard a statement that the contract with Sebastian Świderski is dissolved by the player's request. Polish volleyball team member struggles with injuries since a long time.

Sebastian Świderski said in interview with gwizdek24.pl: "Recently I fought for health for three months, and I thought for two weeks about end my career . Unfortunately, doctors said thare's no chance to continue my sports career as a player. otherwise I would be threaten by a phisical disability. My quadriceps muscle of thigh is only 60% efficient and I have a hole above the kneecap".

source: siatka.org

#endofcareer #SebastianSwiderski

13 comments

Fadhel AbbasBH 1513 14
12 years ago
This sad
It's a great player
NightFoxBG 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
He's a true legend for the polish federation. He was not the tallest guy, but he was smart - very smart.
KjeldhorIT 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
I have good memories about him
eRKaPL 861 11
12 years ago
I want to see him as couch as fast as it's possible

I almost cried while watching this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hRIKhGZygk
kristoffPL 161 3
12 years ago
+1
I want to cry... Why this great player ends his career on this way? He had no choice... I hoped to see him playing with Kurek in one team. He was one of the best spikers in the history of volleyball
bitkaPL 673 10
12 years ago
Someone - but Spartans had only to options win or die not lose a fight ?

and seriously i think you get me wrong. i don't say he's a loser. in my opinion such a great player with big heart to this game deserves much more than ending because of injury...
SomeonePLAuthor 875 10
12 years ago
It shows that Sebastian don't need a farewell. He is ready to work as a coach.
Asia6PL 290 6
12 years ago
I can't believe it.
SomeonePLAuthor 875 10
12 years ago
It shows that he is veeery devoted. I think that nobody would remid him as a loser but as a warior. Like a Spartans... He is a living legend.
bitkaPL 673 10
12 years ago
the worst thing is not the fact that he ends his career but the way he does it. We all knew that someday he will have to go retired but never in such a way! as he was always ready to fight for his club and country he should "say no" on the podium with gold medal on his neck not behind the court defeated by injuries. it really pisses me off!!
SomeonePLAuthor 875 10
12 years ago
I still belive that isn't true ? One of the best Polish players Sebastian Świderski ends his career. Very sad information for his fans.

He fought like a warrior with his injuries. He faught always... till the end. Never gave up until he couldn't continue to play.
Get volleyball job offersAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offersGet volleyball job offers
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offers