Sergey Grankin is out of World Cup 2011

_k-is-for-kate_ 2011-10-30 • 3818 views • 16

Sergey Grankin is out of World Cup 2011 First-squad player of team Russia has got a knee injury which is going to take about a month to recover.
Sergey Grankin is not going to take part in World Cup 2011 in Japan officially

#SergeyGrankin #WorldCup2011

16 comments

_k-is-for-kate_RUAuthor 404 6
12 years ago
+1
well, that's where volleyball-movies is pretty helpful,isn't it? ?
BernySK 606 6
12 years ago
+1
You are not alone. Our sites only write starting event and event is finished and who won. Maybe now is "the big eye" focused on WC because our possible join to Sofia...
AnaGrankinaPT 11 1
12 years ago
ho ok thanks ? the problem is that here in portugal we don't know nothing about the volleyball news in Russia... all we can see is the national team :b
12 years ago
i'm afraid i don't know much about his current condition, so i can't tell you so far...we'll wait for the news from dynamo))
AnaGrankinaPT 11 1
12 years ago
Perhaps you'r right but i still think that he is miles away from Grankin and i doubt he will ever reach the same level. all i have seen from Butko in this world cup were some very weak performances that costed bad performances from russia ?
Anyway ?... is his injury better or is it still going to take some time?
12 years ago
+1
Ana, i don't think so
with all my due respect to Grankin, he lost too much at the international level and it was just the time when somebody else should have been given a chance,and i believe Butko deserves to be given one.the only thing that Butko's lacking now is experience and it's just a matter of time

AnaGrankinaPT 11 1
12 years ago
I was so sad to ear this, i hope he gets well soon.. ?
Butko is good but he is not at the level of the rest of the players.
12 years ago
Taras has quite a bad leg ingury, and nobody's sure about his condition and ability to play. Alekno only said that Taras will be with the team, but he'll take one extra wing-spiker (Sivozheles i suppose) just in case Taras can't play
RoninhoPL 758 13
12 years ago
Is it true that in World Cup will not go Taras Khtey?
proudBG 722 9
12 years ago
Thanks ?
12 years ago
+1
yes, Makarov and Butko)
proudBG 722 9
12 years ago
_k-is-for-kate_ ,is it true Makarov is gonna be his replacement?
RevanExtasisPT 746 11
12 years ago
and now alekno will call Vadim "the Mummy" Kamuskhim(or something like dead), hahah just kidding that guy dont count this time, who is the second setter?? Makarov???
BernySK 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Butko is decent substitution. Question is, how will be good outside hitters in Russian NT ? I hope, that better than in ECH. BEst wish for Russia
12 years ago
thank you proud)
shocking news indeed...
great opportunity for Butko, but i wonder whom Alekno will take to replace him in emergency case
proudBG 722 9
12 years ago
+1
Shocker!So sorry to hear that,_k-is-for-kate_ ,I wish all the best to your NT at the WC ? Get better soon,Sergey!
Volleyball clubs reviewsWhat are the opinions about volleyball clubs?Read reviewsVolleyball clubs reviews
What are the opinions about volleyball clubs?Read reviews