Shandong Rizhao Iron and Steel Women's Volleyball Wang Mengjie

Shandong Rizhao Iron and Steel Women's Volleyball Wang Mengjie

7 comments

CHN_HRQ_FANPL 211 4
1 year ago

❤️??A beautiful girl. Of course I admire Her beauty, but most of all Her playing as a libero. It is the best in China and one of the best in the world. The duo in 2 lines of Zhu Ting and Wang Mengjie is a powerful defensive game power!! ?

Vincent KongUSAuthor 37 7
1 year ago

@CHN_HRQ_FAN You knew her? Wang Mengjie is the best libero.

CHN_HRQ_FANPL 211 4
1 year ago

@VincentKong I have watched her many times on volleyball courts and I know that she feels volleyball and has a heart to play for every ball. I would love to see Her and the entire Chinese team in the 2023 Nations League.?

1 year ago

@CHN_HRQ_FAN I see. she needs a team with Zhu, Zhang, Gong, Mengjie, Wang, Ding Xia, or Diao for Four Effective Volleyball Combination Plays. They will definitely win!

CHN_HRQ_FANPL 211 4
1 year ago

??@VincentKong ??❤️? +Setter Yao Di, Ding Xia, Diao Linyu

1 year ago

@CHN_HRQ_FAN oh I forget Yao Di, right. But I don’t see her play for last VNL or Championship the world ?

CHN_HRQ_FANPL 211 4
1 year ago

@VincentKong But She play very good volleyball in Tianjin (for me She is actually the best setter in China)

Join the list of players looking for a volleyball clubAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the listJoin the list of players looking for a volleyball club
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the list