Slobodan Kovac: It was good, I’m happy but No time is left for celebrating

+2
2014-09-01 • 4083 views • 2 replies

The head coach of the national volleyball team of Iran, Slobodan Kovac expressed his satisfaction with the debut match over Italy and said: fortunately, we have made some changes that worked.

It helped us to win. Our first reception worked well and Saeid Marouf feed the team with his quick actions. Our next receptions were also fine. Generally speaking, the qualification were high and my players had an acceptable performance. I’m content and I hope we will show such performance in the next encounters as well.
He pointed to Italy as a great team of the world and added: We played against one of the best teams in the world. We could win and this is promising. The fact however is no time is left for celebrating. It is over, we have to think of the next matches. From now on, just the USA is the target.

#WorldChampionships2014 #Iran #SlobodanKovac #coach

Slobodan Kovac: It was good, I’m happy but No time is left for celebrating
K-MED 69 3
9 years ago
+1
He is such a friendly coach, which has managed to accelerate Iranians improvement pace. Good luck for him and the nice Iranian Team. Nothing is sweetest than defeating great powers with bare hands! Even though, this is not all they got; The real power of Iran will rise after 2016, just wait for it!
airesmaeel 66 2
9 years ago
Just Iran !
Temporarily disabled
Predict volleyball scoresAre you looking for volleyball emotions?Predict volleyball scoresPredict volleyball scores
Are you looking for volleyball emotions?Predict volleyball scores