Wilfredo_is_Marshall - Join date: 2011 // Shout out to those who made the site fun back in the day: chrison, raylight, Kjeldhor, vtnklmdc, NightFox, zver, eRKa,RenanZ, Nagor, Zytam, Roninho, pearl, Sllaveq, proud, jernej94, HCLT, rafaello94, _k-is-for-kate_, MasterOPuppets, gienia111, przemek16, Milka, etc #nostalgic

Comments (19)

Wilfredo_is_Marshall RS 7 years ago
Finally, the answer I was looking for!
skela NO 7 years ago
+2
this topic really annoyed me in such degree that i had to registrer to post! :D

spiking: really "show off" you chest, get your hitting arm far away from the net, so you can create more power. also remember to start the motion with your hips.

defence: always be on your toes. and get your shoulders up while while bump passing.

hopefully, this post was unnecessary, and you've heard it before.
hanes233 EE 7 years ago
+1
Well, if you pass during the warmup and you bump(pass not using the fingers) than touch the ground before the ball gets to you, we sometimes do it;)
bitka PL 7 years ago
yeah, i know that and if i remember i do it :) (easy thing but forgettable)
but any exercise which i can do during my practise?
hanes233 EE 7 years ago
+1
You must not be on straight legs, you must be really low, I often forget about that, but if I go low, I can clearly see the difference;)
bitka PL 7 years ago
if you're giving advice here maybe you can help me also :)

how can i improve my game in defence and reception? i know it's all about how fast you move on court so what type of exercise i can do to be faster on my feet? it's not working on gym with muscles...
Someone PL 7 years ago
@MasterOPuppets You're genius :)

I will!

Last edited by Someone 7 years ago.

hanes233 EE 7 years ago
You got the moto from the FIVB heroes poster right;)
MasterOPuppets MK 7 years ago
+7
Life is short, spike hard:))))
Kk15 IT 7 years ago
I thought from the thread title that you wanted tips about the tips!!

BTW, didn't we (collective we) agreed about the fact you should put all these questions in a single topic?
hanes233 EE 7 years ago
+2
Another thing, never let your mood down, it ruins your game.
camnow PL 7 years ago
+1
my advice :) always watch the block :)
leardfazliu123 MK 7 years ago
+2
1*Jump with full power
2*train on timing(when to spike)
3*watch the block
5*hit with full power in 45degres
hanes233 EE 7 years ago
Allways jump with full power, when you practice try new things, work hard on timing.
NightFox BG 7 years ago
+2
My advice is : Always watch and observe the opponent's block during the game.
NXT PL 7 years ago
+1
What eRKa said + "no pain - no gain". In other words - you either go outside and practice as much as you can with someone who can tell what you're doing good and what you're doing wrong or you'll never improve your game. Reading some tips is nothing compared to practice.
John17 FR 7 years ago
+1
Haaaaaa a new topic !! 2 days without youi I thought you were dead..or just that you had realized that the subjects were ridiculous..
eRKa PL 7 years ago
+2
go hard or go home
Activity
+0