Stoytchev and Kaziyski said "goodbye"

Sllaveq 2012-06-11 • 9613 views • 46

Stoytchev and Kaziyski said "goodbye" Yesterday's match was the last for Matey Kaziyski and Radostin Stoytchev in National team of Bulgaria.

Rado Stoytchev explained:
The main reasons are three:

"The first is the inefficient management of the federation.
Scandals in all volleyball leagues. (In Bulgaria ofc.)
The presence of efficient clubs with which Lazarov ensures his post.
The scandals of the previous Olympics, conflict of interest because Dancho Lazarov is president and owner of the headquarters of the club - no documents, but has a contract with the players at this club.
Stop the Racing Rules of several young players to their transition from one club to another.
This is essentially the first point to want his resignation. For many years, he terrorized athletes with extortionate contracts, which can no longer continue."
Matey shared Rado's oppinion so..

Rado also said "I'm three times world and european champion, but leading the national team of Bulgaria was the most emotional thing in my life"

I personaly think they won't come back because Lazarov would never ever give his resignation..
I hope I'm wrong.

Good luck to them in Trentino, thank them for everything, for being man, for making us proud to be bulgarians.

#MateyKaziyski #Bulgaria #RadostinStoychev

Temporarily disabled
AndreaTNIT 79 3
11 years ago
i know that Ganev is stupid like a pig......
SllaveqBGAuthor 790 10
11 years ago
Andrea.........................
MATEY WANT GANEV OUT TOO... the whole board.. Ganev is the VERY LAST "human" which can bring Matey back. He just talks and talks and talks.. He said he want Rado to stay, but he voted for his resignation, he said he want "Mateycho" to qualify us to the olympics and than "He can leave I don care" - HIS WORDS!!!!!..
He is stupid like a pig, believe me!
AndreaTNIT 79 3
11 years ago
SllaveqBGAuthor 790 10
11 years ago
true, but Matey said he won't come back if Lazarov is there.. so you see the circle.. After all Dancho should leave.. nothing can happen if he don't..
AndreaTNIT 79 3
11 years ago
Sllaveq you're right ? but the main spons asked for Matey in NT to stay on Bulgarian Shirts
SllaveqBGAuthor 790 10
11 years ago
The finance Minister is cheking up where all the money goes.. Rado and Matey didn't take it, be sure..
They said from tickets in BFV there cаme 400 000lv (or Euro I don't know) аfter the first qualification and none of them is declared.. something like that.. that's why the main sponsor retire..
AndreaTNIT 79 3
11 years ago
Bulgarian Federation is losing their main sponsor , because of Matey&RAdo's story and other moneys's problem..... so Fed is asking matey to come back
SllaveqBGAuthor 790 10
11 years ago
Champ, he's not stupid../ все пак!/ :> I believe he's not coming back, he shouldn't!
AndreaTNIT 79 3
11 years ago
yesterday i wrote...matey is coming back... Bulagrian Fed is pressing him to return... he's negotiating with the FED
raylightBG 3006 15
11 years ago
The biggest sponsor of Bulgarian NT Investment fund "Trust" redraw from sponsorship due to the federation behaviour and the very strange and upsetting financial reports they published, showing nothing about the spending of money from them, from the state and from FIVB. They set terms to return, one of them is Matey Kaziyski to come back to the NT
ivolley44BG 107 5
11 years ago
There's an article in one big sports site which said that Lazarov could resign in september-but not because of the people and Rado,but because he's going to FIVB and CEV central
SllaveqBGAuthor 790 10
11 years ago
no, he didn't.. and he probably won't.
SllaveqBGAuthor 790 10
11 years ago
no, andrea :> no chance.. Dancho or Kaziyski.. no compromises!
AndreaTNIT 79 3
11 years ago
i'm not sure but.....voices...
SllaveqBGAuthor 790 10
11 years ago
No he's not sure.. That's not true, at least for now..
AndreaTNIT 79 3
11 years ago
Matey is coming back.....
raylightBG 3006 15
11 years ago
+1
The federation has no interest Bulgaria to take gold. They make good money from keeping us bellow second place, they sold us two times in a row in Olympic year.
ivolley44BG 107 5
11 years ago
+5
Did the bulgarians watch Rado in bTV and Lazarov in NovaTV.You could see who is telling the truth and who is lying.Moreover Rado had evidence about everything he was talking about.I can't understand what a person is Lazarov(definately with no shame)
SllaveqBGAuthor 790 10
11 years ago
Jrios, you are so damn funny, please keep writing.. After all the bad emotions in here, we need some clowns to make us laugh..
raylightBG 3006 15
11 years ago
JRios, you are welcome any time to tell me, my bigger brother and my best friend that we are gays. In our faces, preferably. If you dare. Bring company if you think that will help

P.S. Thank you for making fans of Bulgaria from different countries. Enemy like you will bring a lot of friends for the cause
marchstIT 244 2
11 years ago
+1
Jrios,you know the difference between you and Radostin and Matey? They are men and you a goat , are not bulgarian but hate hypocrites.
EPINEPHRINEableBG 399 7
11 years ago
JRios fuck off looser _)_
raylightBG 3006 15
11 years ago
Don't feed the troll, pls
SllaveqBGAuthor 790 10
11 years ago
+1
JRios, they are already winning in NT, but you can't understand what..
EPINEPHRINEableBG 399 7
11 years ago
Lazarov will piss off and surrender while Kaziyski and Stoychev will join the NT again.. Mark my words - they will be back ?
NightFoxBG 1457 14
11 years ago
+4
If all the main players leave - they will have no other choice !
SomeonePL 875 10
11 years ago
That situation needs solidarity. I hope that other players would left the team (especially Nikolov) and join the protest.
ivolley44BG 107 5
11 years ago
there are some rumours that Tsetso Sokolov and Teodor Todorov will follow Matey and Rado.
SllaveqBGAuthor 790 10
11 years ago
+4
Member of the board at todays pressconferation "What did Rado achieved with Trentino, what did he won?" .. This was his absolutely serious question.. WHAT THE F*CK RADO WON?!?!?! WHAT?
Somobody of you know? I don't...

We need to laugh at last..
NightFoxBG 1457 14
11 years ago
+2
Lazarov has forcing bulgarian players to sign poor contracts or the threat were that he would stop their playing license. He get money of that. He benefit his club every time, because he has the major power in the volleyball (bg) and everybody are kissing his butt. Every man who stood against him has fallen, but it's finally the right time for changes.
RenanZBR 1538 15
11 years ago
So Kaziyski is definitely out of National team, is that it?!
_k-is-for-kate_RU 404 6
11 years ago
+1
champion, agree with you that perhaps it's high time for FIVB to finally interfere, as bulgarians can't deal with this mess themselves. Of course Lazarov doesn't want to resign and lose his place but excuse me, what does this whole situation have to do with mafia?? it sounds funny, you know. I guess if it were about that, Stoychev would be not fired, but dead xD (sorry for my black humor)
nadejdaBG 3 1
11 years ago
We do not understand that too, people are so disturb! Massive protests are planned! This is ridiculous!
nadejdaBG 3 1
11 years ago
+2
yes, they said as soon as BVF morons resign they will come back!
AndreaTNIT 79 3
11 years ago
are there possibility that matey and rado will play in london ? maybe due tue a dismissal of Lazarov ?
nadejdaBG 3 1
11 years ago
+2
this is absolutely devestating for our team and will completely ruin our chances for the Olympics! The moral in team will be very low, now fans are organizing boyckot of the world League finals in Sofia which will be held in empty halls! What a scandal! We fully support Rado and Matey in thir decisign, someone has to ring the alarm and do something! It is a high time Lazarov got into jail becuase he is a criminal! God help us in this war! This is not our last word! Fans are organizing some protest in the moment!

you can show the support for our team by signing the petition: http://www.peticiq.com/signatures/down_bfv/
and join our FB group here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/zaradostoichev
ivolley44BG 107 5
11 years ago
+1
I can't understand how there could live such a person like D.Lazarov.He has no shame.All the world sees what he's doing with our volleyball and still he's not surrenduring :X
NightFoxBG 1457 14
11 years ago
+1
I feel terible about Matey and Rado. Our team will be too weak against the other teams in the Olympics. But it's the right choice. Somebody had to stop this and Matey made the first step. That's our real captain - not some asslicers ...
TheKhannBG 9 1
11 years ago
+1
The clubs in Bulgaria are basically reaping the players off really bad, most of the players are basically slaves. They are forced( extorted ) to sign contracts for life with the teams or very long term contracts ( is there any other federation that allows that anywhere else ? ) and the bulgarian clubs that own their rights collect 60% (sometimes even 80%) of their earnings in European or other foreign clubs ( have you heard of anything like that ? ) and collect all the transfer fees. Also, Lazarov has created a huge amount of fictitious ( as in on paper only ) volleyball clubs, so that he can collect their votes and pass his decisions and rule forever. The players are mostly afraid to stand up for their rights, because of the for life contracts, the clubs can basically terminate their contracts with foreign teams and stop their playing rights. A ridiculous way to rule a sport and basically profit from it just for yourself ( Lazarov and the people around him ).
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4186 20
11 years ago
At least they resigned together! I wish Trentino the best of luck next season!
boniu1991PL 41 2
11 years ago
+4
It's sad, that such a things are happening in Bulgaria, especially 1,5 mouth before Olympics. The President of bulgarian federation should definitely leave his position - it's all for wellness of bulgarian volleyball. It would be the proof, that he loves this sport, not only money he earns on it...
andyzUS 117 2
11 years ago
Just unbelievable! And so sad. Really big loss for the sport of volleyball.
raylightBG 3006 15
11 years ago
+1
qsek, this is different, Polish federation seeks the best interest of Polish volleyball /although I don't agree with some of the means for that/, Bulgarian federation seeks more money to steal from the volleyball. It is question of principles. Our federation is ruled by criminals
JustiePL 41 2
11 years ago
ummm...i didn't believe that Matey is able to leave his national team but it realy happens....very bad news for the group, because he is the biggest star of that team but maybe this situation will make the team of Bulgaria even stronger? we will see and good luck for Rado, Matey and others ?

@qsek yes...it looks very similar?
NXTPL 241 3
11 years ago
Well... To be honest I can't stand Soytchev... I just don't like him and probably never will. What he did though is actually admireable. He said he'd leave NT if Lazarov won't resign and he did. He's a MAN for sure
qsekPL 831 10
11 years ago
i know Bulgaria is in group with us, but i can't imagine Olympics without Matey!

and i see it's argue like Wlazły's with PZPS?
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking