Who you think will win this year Champions League??

diogo10 67
2012-10-22 • 4781 views • 54 replies
My favourites to win this year Champions League are Macerata or Zenit Kazan i want to know yours????

#ChampionsLeague201213

daniel2224 64 5
8 years ago
+1
In my opinion Trentino. Zenit, Dynamo and a few teams are strong too. Skra isn't strong like last years...
Resoviak 19 1
8 years ago
+3
J see Resovia in Final Four
Sllaveq 826 10
8 years ago
+3
Dynamo, Trentino/Macerata, Zenit and Resovia for F4..
8 years ago
+2
Skra or Trentino, Zenit maybe.
qsek 866 9
8 years ago
+2
there isn't one favourite, but four - Moscow, Kazan, Trento and Macerata. I think Skra and Resovia can fight for medal but not for gold.
vatreni 286 12
8 years ago
+1
SKRA.
Joachim7 355 4
8 years ago
Trentino or Macerata should take it ;-)
8 years ago
trentino and maybe skra
8 years ago
trentino and maybe skra
andyz 128 2
8 years ago
zenit should be able to do it again. do not agree about dynamo chances. (i know, polish friends, that kurek is there) dynamo middles are not good enough. and unless they can (miraculously) fix poltavsky back problems, they are doomed. zenit and trento in final
8 years ago
LUBE BANCA MARCE MACERATA
hanes233 1408 5
8 years ago
I think Trentino will have a hard time against Macerata, it is extremely strong right now, but I think that Trentino wil win the Champions league rather than Macerata. I still feel sorry for Trentino losing the v-day tho, becouse Kaziyski's spike was in😀
8 years ago
IMO Zenit have to improve a bit to defend the title. They have lost twice to SKRA recently and to Trentino. Losing with Trentino wasn't that surpiseing for me but SKRA isn't in best shape atm.

SKRA balanced spike power with moving Wlazly for reception so losing Kurek didn't weakened them so much but as long as setters will play like they doing now, SKRA wil have problems witch reaching F4

Trentino is looking good and I guess they should reach F4 this year as well

Also there are 2 other teams from Italy - Cuneo and Macerata.
I belive that like last year italians will meet before F4 and this is pity becouse of losing great them before f4.

Cuneo with Nikola Grbic and Sokolov will be very strong team and Macerata with half of the Italian NT sa well.

Dynamo IMO isn't that strong as ppl here thinks.
8 years ago
Now that I watched some matches, I think Macerata will win because their whole team is made up of NT stars Serbian and Italian.
hanes233 1408 5
8 years ago
There have been alot of teams who have all the stars but lose to teams thathave only 1 or two famouse players😉 Its not about the stars its about how the team fits together.
pearl 1060 11
8 years ago
+2

Its not about the stars its about how the team fits together.

Right! And Macerata's fits perfectly so far.
hanes233 1408 5
8 years ago
+1
We think the same pearl😊
8 years ago
+1
give me minuses ALL YOU WANT but if Zaytsev continues to play like this, there are gonna be holes for filling up in the field after the match 😊))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Someone 896 10
8 years ago
+1
This year is hard to predict. I think it is too early to say who has the the biggest chance to win the title.

-Trentino is one of the favourites, but they losed in Serie A this year.
-As Skra showed- they can fight with the best (Zenit Kazan) and as Resovia and ZAKSA showed they can beat Skra, so Polish teams can fight.
-Russian League is also equal this year.
RevanExtasis 802 11
8 years ago
If Matey "the stupid bulgarian" Kaziyski's play well this time everything is lose for trentino, juantorena have to overcome and destroy zenit, resovia and moscow and of course the other bitcehs like zaytzev and company
NightFox 1502 14
8 years ago
+3
Zaytsev and Savani are very dangerous. Macerata have big chances. Zenit are not in good form despite their superstars. Trentino as always is one of the big favourites. I expect a surprise from some of the polish clubs but I don't think that will be Skra.
Mihau 40 3
8 years ago
I saw last match Lube in CL and it wasn't nothing special. But I think now is too early to judge.
Resoviak 19 1
8 years ago
1.Resovia
2.Skra/Zaksa
3.Skra/Zaksa
4.I don't now
raylight 3109 15
8 years ago
Macerata looks strongest now, but Trentino have more experience in winning titles in champions league
hanes233 1408 5
8 years ago
+1
True raylight, but if Trentino plays like in the Club World Championship final than I think they will win. If trentino fixes the reception againt Macerata they win, if they don't they will lose more likely, or they need to try extra in attack and serve😉
8 years ago
It all depends from Osmany Juantorena. He is powerful and can beat any team in the world alone, which he show in last seasons, but in every other position Macerata has better players.
hanes233 1408 5
8 years ago
qwertyuiop12345:"He is powerful and can beat any team in the world alone"

Pff, yea right, noone can beat a proffessional team "alone". Juantorena is just an awesome wing-spiker in Trentino's team.
And I would also not agree that Macerata has better players in all positions. they have better MBs,(but not better than Birarelli, they are about on the same level). Zaytsev is about as good as Kaziyski(I compare them becouse Zaytsev also receives), they are quite simular players, Savani has worse reception than Kaziyski, Parodi has better reception but loses in attack and serve. Stokr is one of the best opposites in the world, tho lately he has been very unstable. Raphael is a better setter. Thats my opinion.
samueleke 442 8
8 years ago
+1
After seeing the Belgium gamen in CL, 2 teams are in front for me.. Zenit Kazan and Macerata. ut teams as Skra, trentino and others of those level are outsiders. Resovia looks also very strong, just like all the other Polish teams.
But I think that Macerata, with Zaytsev, savani, parodi and Travica, have the best papers.. But I wonder what Trentino and Kazan would do..
Kjeldhor 1089 17
8 years ago
+2
in this moment i think Macerata is stronger then Trento, they are much better on reception and defence (or i should say Henno is better)
and their bench is plenty of good guys
Sllaveq 826 10
8 years ago
In service Macerata are better as well.. no doubt for me Macerata>Trento, but who knows what can happen.. Trentino still have chances vs them..
Looking at the whole tournament I should repeat myself, Sovia or Skra, Macerata, Trento, Zenit...
Somebody have watched Dynamo? Are they strong?
handan 149 5
8 years ago
I think if you want to beat Trentino , you shouldn't let Trentino to steal points when Osmany is serving. This position is very crucial for Trentino. I remember Travica said one of his interviews that they especially prepared for this position and their priority was stopping Juantorena's service series.
Only one time Zenit Kazan managed to do it and they won the Champions league.
With the best receiving libero in the world Macerata easily eliminates Osmany's serve and take Osmany out of the game. He is usually a non-factor against Giuliani's teams.
I agree with Kjeldhor that the biggest difference between this two teams is in libero position. Henno is ten times better libero than Bari and Macerata has an enormous advantage in this position.
hanes233 1408 5
8 years ago
True, the Supercup 2012 was also determined, by who can keep the service preassure up and who could receive better. Macerata had better reception, and thats why Trentino lost(Trentino had 4 aces and Macerata had 12). But beleive me, you cant judge who would win the match between Trentino-Macerata, becouse in the finl both teams give a 100%, we don't know how hard Trentino or Macerata is trying right now😉
Kjeldhor 1089 17
8 years ago
henno is not just reception and defence, when the MB touch the balls everyone in macerata will prepare the attack cause they know henno will defence and set perfectly to Travica
AndreaTN 91 3
8 years ago
"I think if you want to beat Trentino , you shouldn't let Trentino to steal points when Osmany is serving"

Sunday against Cuneo Osmany'service gave 0 break points to the team..and we won 3-0 .... Stokr served 20 times...
I think Macerata is strong as Trento, the same level...and maybe the will organize the final4 ... they're unlucky with Kovar and Savani's injury
8 years ago
trentino, they are the best time in this planet
handan 149 5
8 years ago
Andrea- that match was an exception.
I also don't understand why Trentino is giving their one foreigner spot to Djuric. He is weak at blocking. They can find much better MBs.
RevanExtasis 802 11
8 years ago
handan please kill yourself, simon was release today and he can play maybe this week againts cuneo, will be a masacre if he plays like always.
Daniel_e92 54 3
8 years ago
Even if I'm a supporter of the Itas Diatec Trentino, and I know already I will suffer writing this down, I have to admit that Macerata is the strongest team in Europe, at the moment IN MY OPINION. If you consider the middle blockers, Stankovic and Podrascanin, you can see how reliable they are. They both are smart players, very good attackers, amazing blockers. Then the setter is Travica, who indeed has some black outs, but if he's in a good day, as he lately has showed to be, he delivers in a very good way, plus he is a really good blocker, a charachteristic which makes him an almost unique setter, in today's volleyball. (I can't think at the moment of any other setter as good as Travica at blocking). Talking about wing spikers, well, you have a wide choice. Starting from Savani and Parodi, to get to Kovar. And even though Kovar is far behind the other two, I think that he still is a skilled player. Then Henno. He is even better then Exiga, and if Exiga does miracles, then you can imagine how Henno plays. And then the Zar. Zaytsev is surprising me day by day. His efficiency and his adaptabilty is something that not all the players are able of. So to sum up, I guess that if Macerata keeps playing as it is now, it is nearly unstoppable.
8 years ago
Revan I think that you'll kill yourself after the final 4 : )
RevanExtasis 802 11
8 years ago
like i say gipsy, if matey play bad and stoychev bring him down Trentino can win easily

at least you have girls like this video there in bulgaria http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOLio12duC8
Sllaveq 826 10
8 years ago
+1
Revan, this is serbian song not bulgarian..
8 years ago
that song sucks
8 years ago
+2
revan you are a total idiot so just shut up!
vatreni 286 12
8 years ago
+1
Revan, Bulgarian and Serbian are very similar languages... Serbs and Bulgarians understand each other very well.
Sllaveq 826 10
8 years ago
+1
Yes we do.. That doesn't mean serbian women are beatiful as bulgarian ones 😝 Just kidding..
RevanExtasis 802 11
8 years ago
i already know the country of that song, BTW bulgarians girls are hot to, just look Sllaveq XD and im not kidding. but just saying, all country have is own bitches, just look at this place hahaha.......... im kiddingg 😝
andyz 128 2
8 years ago
i'm back online after Sandy's visit (finally), missed a lot of stuff. can anyone tell me if Kurek is finally ready to play?
8 years ago
so ur on the east coast? was it scary?
andyz 128 2
8 years ago
i'm NY based. got lucky, just no power for 10 days, no other damage. some of my friends lost their houses
8 years ago
do you play club volleyball?
8 years ago
+1
heres the update: kurek is almost healed, but savani was injured
NightFox 1502 14
8 years ago
+3
Dude (Revan) why don't you shut the fuck up. Go to the kindergarten and forget about this site. This place (site) is turning to a total disaster because of users like you.
andyz 128 2
8 years ago
what wrong with savani? wilfredo, my daughter plays ball now, i'm happily retired :-)
2020: Year in review on VolleyboxHow was this year on Volleybox?Read review2020: Year in review on Volleybox
How was this year on Volleybox?Read review
0 0