Why unload as many matches, raylight??

2011-10-16 • 3296 views • 27 replies
Why do you upload games every day so much?? They're not as interesting to users, such as short music video! Better to the home page would be nice clips of players or tournaments. People are not interested in friendly matches, they can download on www.rutracker.org or inside-volley!It is better to try to make highlights of the matches! In your matches on the main page has nothing at all! Better would it would be really good video of such users as: chrison, zver, przemek16, roninho, nightfox ..... Why unload as many matches, raylight??
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+2
I am not the one who determines when my matches will appear. Ask chrison. For your information 10x more people would watch video on youtube instead of downloading it from tracker. Thanks for the advise but you don't determine my decisions. Thank you for appreciating my hard work on this site
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I uploaded Metodi Ananiev actions movie (highlights). As you can see from now on I can upload only shortcuts and highlights
bitka 673 10
12 years ago
+10
i disagree with you Sebastian because, in my opinion, for this site the best is huge variety about volleyball material- movies about players, short cuts from matches and also whole matches. it's good that i can find here everything I want - let's remember that everybody want sth else so variety of movies is necessary
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+7
Totally agree with bitka, and remember that nobody force you to watch that matches, so I really can't see the point, considering that I'm sure that soon or later there will be somone that will apreciate that upload. Even if it will be only one person, it will be a worthy work imo.
proud 722 9
12 years ago
+2
Not all of raylight's uploads are from torrent sites.I for one am thankful for what he's doing,because this is the only place I was able to find Bulgaria's matches from the last World Cup and watch them again(I assume you got them from a friend's old-school recordings,raylight?)And I agree with both bitka and Kk15 that people come here looking for different things and the site should be as diverse as possible ?
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
+3
Sebastian, omg bro! Are you kidding?
That's the only site which is collecting a great variety of volleyball matches from all the tournaments and championships... that's not video montage site..
Sebastian13SwAuthor 124 12
12 years ago
Why do so many of these matches?? Six months ago there were many more clips, not just full of games! Now on the home page just matches are! And where is the video of Euro2011, which did przemek?? It is worthy to be a month on the main page and not to be overlapped simple matches ......
vtnklmdc 686 14
12 years ago
+3
just very well that there is such a person as raylight.I appreciate the effort of his work in this page,such persons are needed to add matches and not only the short movies and that's not true that all of his matches can be downloaded from others volleyball sites.I was looking for a few matches which raylight added and on all sites with torrents volleyball I didn't find these games .
so thank You very much for all of added matches on this site ?
12 years ago
but most games are on rutracker or inside-volley!!!
bitka 673 10
12 years ago
but it's quicker to turn on youtube than to download a match (which takes me min. 2h)...
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Thank you, chrison, I will do it ?
12 years ago

I think that just download games, then upload to youtube - not a very difficult job!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+1
Not very creative but that doesn't mean it is easy. The difficulty is to find some of the games and to take the risk to ban you from youtube forever
12 years ago
But not every day - we need to and others can see their video on the homepage! It is necessary to have the best video on the homepage as long as possible!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Sebastian, this is separate problem. Ask the admins of the site to change the update rate, not me ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
i see envy right here hahaah i figurate that this will be a problem in the future and here we are. i think is hard make and recopilate all those video for make a movie about a player all that things need time, patience and work. and well this page have like a rate system and a ranking to, maybe is not fair give the No 1 of the ranking for someone that only upload matches if this page were match only raylight will be the number one whitouth discussion
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
haha the discussion here is pretty simple, rayshit... (sorry is raylight right??? XD) is a cheater or sebastian have envy cause he expent many time of his life making movies and one guy have the No1 ranking like brasil in the fivb volleyball ranking so my opinion here is and i know that nobody can hear it ahah well WHO CARESSSSSSSSS????? if ray have many time to upload all the videos of rutracker or friendly matches in BNT 1 XD nobody cares that issues. that its the problem of the administrator, i think that sebastian have to send a private message to chrison and not make this a long discussion.(but in the end he only find call the attetion and read some opinions, everybody have is own right)
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
Revan, why are you so rude?! We already understood you have complexes, that's not our problem, try to be polite as everyone here is.
Even if we have disputes all the time, nobody insulted no one...
Shitty sociopath! /That's how you're talking, now that's what you are/
Hilarious..
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Revan needs to stop with that rayshit cause he can get a ban from the admin
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+1
Skylo, don't feed the trolll ?)
proud 722 9
12 years ago
RevanExtasis is right about one thing,though - I don't see why this could not have been a PM to either raylight or an admin?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
ohh raylight im sooooooooo scaryyy about my ban to this website, you see everybody when are lose in a discussion shows his claws and you can se that the only guys after me are all bulgarians, is a bulgarian invasion here, only i see Matey is the best or matey or todorov or whatever and everybody knows that i say Simon is the best kidding and other things this guy only are explain minimal things about the bulgarian team that only have one man Matey and only that and even whith that team they are 0 medals in WL for talking about the bronzes in different ocassions, my point is stop tell what to do if i want make a parody this situation its my problem, all the people here know about volleyball but when you are in the top you ego raise and you think that you cant lose any discussion thats the problem here, you know what?? im sick of that all people trheat to win in a discussion and nobody cares in the end, maybe you can say "this guy have a mental problem" but you know im telling the true.
grabowzer 6 1
12 years ago
this website should be about volleyball! lets keep it that way! ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+5
Revan, the only problem is that you don't structure well your text and it is hard to read. I don't have problem with you and I don't want discussions to be too emotional, so I am ready to read you opinion.
About your thesis, Bulgaria had three Mateys - Matey, Plamen Konstantinov and Vladimir Nikolov. Plamen Konstantinov was like Murilo + 10 cm and more power. Three top world players would be enough under right coaching to take gold, just like Serbia did. If we had MB on that level, the gold would be even more probable. The point is, Bulgaria severely underperforms with the players the country has, because of improper training and lack of good coaching and team spirit due to federation troubles. Bulgaria is not weaker than Poland, but where are the medals? Where is the gold? It is because of the lack of foundation in the boy's trainings from youngsters and the lack of tactical knowledge of our coaches before Prandi
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
+6
Haha - Revan, you really REALLY funny dude. When you grow up I will tell you why ?
samueleke 393 8
12 years ago
+10
I adore the whole matches from Raylight, that's the only parts of this site where you can see the evolution of players in one game. Highlights and movies about 1 player are only the good parts of his matches, in whole games you can see there reaction after a bad serve of attack. I think that for people like me (young volleyball players) is that awesome. I'll take everything I see here with me to my own games.

Seeing stuf makes you only better, isn't ??
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+4
samueleke this is sxactly right said ? with watching volleyball I grow up and therefore thanks for this work in this site.
Create volleyball agency websiteAre you owner of volleyball agency?Create your websiteCreate volleyball agency website
Are you owner of volleyball agency?Create your website