Zbigniew Bartman: The nervous end of 4th set is our fault.

blokaut_net 2011-11-21 • 5700 views • 5

Zbigniew Bartman: The nervous end of 4th set is our fault. Very nervous end of the match, you have had advantage 23:20 and moment later you were saving set-points for Serbia.

Zbigniew Bartman: The end of the set is our fault, in first set it was similar, during the whole match we kept lead, but first and fourth set were just moments of our deconcentration. We have had balls that we should finish and score the point and easily end those two sets, besides fourth set shouldn't even happen. At the end we did shameful thing and we are happy that our deconcentration didn't retaliate on us. There was a moment when Zagumny said "Right guys, we have some luck", as there were some attacks we didn't finish, but we finish action with block, "we will win this set, just calm down". And we won.

Serbia is now in very hard situation, so can we play with calmer tomorrow, with the awareness that we started well this tournament or keep full concentration?

Honestly? I don't care about Serbia anymore, this is their problem and they have to worry now. We can't fall into euphoria now, because those are only two matches from eleven, so they don't decide about anything. Of course we won against strong teams, but tomorrow we will have very hard match against Argentina, they can play great volleyball. We have to get as much rest as we can and regenerate our strength, play tomorrow with better concentration than today, because tomorrow we can slowly start feel tiredness in our legs.

Not only tiredness, but also some pain. Kubiak left the venue with ice on his leg, is it because of his jump above the table?

I think so, but I'm not sure. Michal did amazing action and I think it will be soon in the internet, if it's not there yet. He is a fighter, never gives up and as we could see, he is ready to devote everything to win.

Interview from www.blokaut.net

#Poland #WorldCup2011 #ZbigniewBartman

5 comments

Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4186 20
11 years ago
+2
Bartman is my hero
Fadhel AbbasBH 1513 14
12 years ago
+1
Level has risen in recent
he is my favorite player in the World league 2011
BlawatekPL 47 2
12 years ago
+5
It is on the Internet and as I can see, today this is the most popular sport video on YouTube in Poland ?
kapitan_bombaPL 910 9
12 years ago
+1

Michal did amazing action and I think it will be soon in the internet, if it's not there yet.

Zibi did you mean this site??...cheers
pearlIT 1003 11
12 years ago
+7
First his finger and now his leg!! Please can someone send a talisman to Kubiak to keep bad luck away from this guy? ?
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking