Volleybox 440
2011-10-09 • 6710 vues • 45 replies
You can discuss here about your predictions, feelings after matches, opinion about the best players and everything about Club World Championships 2011. How do you think Trentino will win once again?

#ClubWorldChampionship201112

Club World Championships 2011
Sllaveq 790 10
il y a 12 ans
+2
Trentino at the top..
eRKa 861 11
il y a 12 ans
final will be Zenit vs Trento, I think.
it can be interestin' battle.
eRKa 861 11
il y a 12 ans
+3
does anybody know what happened after Zenit - Paykan match?
did Alekno crash someone? ;d
raylight 3006 15
il y a 12 ans
Let's see how will play Sesi
zver 995 13
il y a 12 ans
+1
I'm waiting for semi-finals ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
+2
i hope Trento will win again ?
bitka 673 10
il y a 12 ans
i'm curious how will jastrzebski play today against zenit ? will it be quick 3:0 or tough fight?
eRKa 861 11
il y a 12 ans
+1
there is not chemistry in Jastrzębski. a lot of potential, but they don't play well. we'll see..
eRKa 861 11
il y a 12 ans
face's injury.
so good match, not including 3rd set ?
Someone 875 10
il y a 12 ans
+1
And surprise, even for me ? Great match by Jastrzębski.
eRKa 861 11
il y a 12 ans
+4
they need better setter, I think.
saku 1032 9
il y a 12 ans
+1
oh really? ?
raylight 3006 15
il y a 12 ans
+1
Boom-boom, another surprise
il y a 12 ans
+1
It's gonna be an interesting match tomorrow. All hopes go out for Trentino!
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
+3
i think Bernardi will be a great coach
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
+2
i missed Trento-Sesi ?
RenanZ 1538 15
il y a 12 ans
...so you lost a great match
tysia 579 11
il y a 12 ans
+3
Jastrzębie in final ?
il y a 12 ans
+3
really tought game and many highest level play...3:2 and good luck in the final
Kk15 1301 11
il y a 12 ans
+4
My dream final!!!

Trento still unbeaten from the first match they played in the first CWCh, and with the chance to be the first team that will win this competition for the third time! (and in a row!)

Congrats to them, and to JW of course, I'm so glad they made it ?
rbk17 143 2
il y a 12 ans
Jastrzębski has better middle-blockers, libero and attacker than Trentino. But Kaziyski and Juantorena make unbelieveable difference.
Sllaveq 790 10
il y a 12 ans
+2
Gongrats!
RevanExtasis 746 11
il y a 12 ans
Juantorena Mvppppppppppppp bitches ahahhaahhaha, no seriously, maybe because im cuban i will always suported Osmany but in this tournament he dont deserve that prize, Matey did a few more things than him, but well when you play after the italian league in a doha Team the organizers can apreciatte you for that and i think that was the main cause of his MVP election this year, well poor matey(in your face Raylight hahah) but shits happens.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
+3
oh noooooooo..... we won again =P

=)=)=)=)=)
raylight 3006 15
il y a 12 ans
+1
Yeah, but everyone who watched the matches knows that Matey was MVP, even you don't deny it
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+2
Congratulations,Trentino fans!!!!Congrats,RevanExtasis ,I bet you're really happy for your guy up there!That was the best World Club Championship so far!Awesome semifinals and finals!BIG credit to Jastrzębski for getting to the final after some tough matches! ?
Malboro 545 3
il y a 12 ans
+8
Matey Kaziyski MVP (for me) ?
proud 722 9
il y a 12 ans
+1
But getting to the final through Zenit and Sesi was very impressive,spiridoncheto ?
raylight 3006 15
il y a 12 ans
Third time in a row Polish team on the final and every time they beat сtrong teams
oioi 370 5
il y a 12 ans
+1
Congratulations to Trento, nice performance on serve and unstoppable Kaziyski, Juantorena and Stokr, actually the whole team ? Jastrzebski isn't tuned at the moment cause 10 new players came to the team this year, they surprised me by beating Kazań and Sesi but winning a final this year would have been too much. Well deserved 1st place for Trento.
RevanExtasis 746 11
il y a 12 ans
+1
Jastrzębski needs only one thing=time, thats is a new team come on and even whith that they beat Kazan even if was close to lose. i think they deserve it
raylight 3006 15
il y a 12 ans
I uploaded shortcut in two parts for Trentino - Zenit semifinal
Kk15 1301 11
il y a 12 ans
+3
Time, and may be a better setter ?
The trio Bartman-Kubiac-Lasko is great *.*
Harleym 55 3
il y a 12 ans
+5
Damn, Im surprised Kaziyski didnt get the MVP, for some reason I thought he deserved it more. But him and Juantorena are to close for comfort.

Biggest let down in the tournament was the audience.
I think every tournament should be held in Poland, then at least you know there is gonna be enough people in the audience.
NightFox 1457 14
il y a 12 ans
+6
I'm wondering too why Kaziyski didn't get the MVP reward, but anyway it was a stunning Trentino. Incredible Stokr and the whole team played at such a level... no words.
RevanExtasis 746 11
il y a 12 ans
+1
Kk15 even when vinhedo not are a famous setter, like vermiglio or grbic or bruno for example he dont make a bad work at all the team is good in my opinion maybe they think that whith some stars they can beat trento, and things dont go that way, you need experience and time like i say look cuneo the last year they make two 3-0 againts trento all are experienced volleyballplayers for not saying old players and they do it just or saying that Zenit have better team whith more stars and they didnt win againts wegiel and trento for second time since the final Cev champions league 2010-2011 its not the setter for me. but all people have is own opinion.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
+2
I don't dislike Vinhedo. He did something wrong (expecially whit the middle-blokers) but he don't play bad, for the first set when he get a decent reception he setted well and Bartman-Kubiac-Lasko never get blocked.
And i appreciate Jastrzębski gameplay, they play like a team so they really need time and we will see a great team in the champions league
oioi 370 5
il y a 12 ans
+2
@Kjeldhor JW won't play this year in Champions League or any other European Cup. Last year they ended Plusliga at 7th or 8th place which was a horrible score for them but paradoxically they advanced to Final Four CHL the same year ?
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
+4
Hi there! I've been reading your comments on this site for a couple of months, and I like the way you talk about volleyball. So I decided to join you...if you don't mind :-)
By the way: congratulations to Trento! The only thing with this team is that story is getting a little boring with them: they win all the time :-)
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
+2
Thank you chrison!! Nice to be here ;-)
Kjeldhor 1059 17
il y a 12 ans
+1
@oioi: ?
so we will see JW next year. i'm sure they'll be a strong team if they don't change a lot
raylight 3006 15
il y a 12 ans
They can have better results in PlusLiga, because the favorites for the title will play European tournaments and will be exhausted at the end of the season
pearl 1003 11
il y a 12 ans
+2
JW has a good team this year. They only have to play, play, and again play together in order for them to get that "feeling" which is essential in a squad. I saw them in their first match of PlusLiga this season (and they lost) and I saw them in this Club World Champ. They have improved a lot in just a few weeks. They only need time and a bit of patience.
raylight 3006 15
il y a 12 ans
+3
The most important thing was the level of volleyball ?
il y a 1 an

Thanks for sharing this. I really enjoyed reading it. It is very good. This is interesting as well as very engaging. I couldn't stop until I finished it. cookie clicker

Créer le site web pour une agence de volley-ballÊtes-vous le propriétaire de l'agence de volley-ball ?Créez votre siteCréer le site web pour une agence de volley-ball
Êtes-vous le propriétaire de l'agence de volley-ball ?Créez votre site