Russian roster to European Championship. 11 Olympians returns. IG: volleyballvfv

Russian roster to European Championship. 11 Olympians returns.

John Suen 2021-08-16 • 2749 vues • 5

(Edited on 17/8 16:02)

The Russian volleyball federation posted on Instagram about their 15 men roster to European championships. The roster included 11 of the 12 silver medalist from the Tokyo Olympics, Maxim Mikhailov will not participate in these championships. The new editions to the team includes: one middle blocker: Ilya Vlasov,  two opposites Maxim Zhigalov, Kirill Klets and Evgeny Baranov.

Roster:

Setter:

Igor Kobzar

Pavel Pankov

Opposite:

Maxim Zhigalov

Victor Poletaev

Kirill Klets

Outside hitter:

Denis Bogdan

Dmitry Volkov

Egor Kliuka

Yaroslav Podlesnykh

Middle Blocker:

Artem Volvich

Ilia Vlasov

Ilyas Kurkaev

Ivan Iakovlev

Libero:

Evgeny Baranov

Valentin Golubev

#EuropeanChampionships2021 #Russia #MaximZhigalov #VictorPoletaev #KirillKlets #IgorKobzar #PavelPankov #YaroslavPodlesnykh #DmitryVolkov #DenisBogdan #EgorKliuka #IliaVlasov #ArtemVolvich #IvanIakovlev #IlyasKurkaev #EvgenyBaranov #ValentinGolubev 

Temporarily disabled
Jeremy GoncharovaPH 5
il y a 2 ans
+1

IVAN AND YAROS?

Mohammed GuissiDZ 1
il y a 2 ans
+1

best players ???

S…k 717 16
il y a 2 ans
+1

That is 15 players, one of them won't be in the final list as the limit is 14 for the European Championships. Most probably one of opposites between Klets and Zhigalov will be out of the roster.

John SuenHKAuthor 75 10
il y a 2 ans
+1

@Sherlock Thank you, I didn't release they included 15 people, I was like basically the “Olympics” Roster minus Mihkaylov. I really don't which one is going to EuroVolley, Klets is really tall but he doesn't seem to be as athletic as some of the Opposite. Zhigalov might just be the transition player for Russia, I think he is good but there are better option out there.

James_AdrianPH 16
il y a 2 ans
+1

@JohnSuen Poletaev is injured so both Zhigalov and Klets are in.

Classement des joueurs de volley-ballQui est le meilleur joueur de volley-ball de tous les temps ?Afficher le classement des joueursClassement des joueurs de volley-ball
Qui est le meilleur joueur de volley-ball de tous les temps ?Afficher le classement des joueurs