WOMEN VOLLEYBALL MANAGER - GAME

+1
2022-04-02 • 3828 vues • 3 replies

Cześć! Pisze w języku polskim, ponieważ “oferta” skierowana jest do polskich użytkowników, którzy chcieliby dołączyć do gry. Otóż, od kilku lat prowadzimy manager siatkówki kobiet, w którym można wcielić się w trenera jednego z klubów siatkówki kobiet, przeprowadzać transfery, dodawać składy na mecze, prowadzenie finansów zespołu, interakcje z zawodniczkami i zarządem I wiele wiele innych. Aktualnie ja pełnie funkcje administratora, dlatego występuje do Was z taką propozycją :). Aktualnie rozgrywany sezon zbliża się ku końcowi, więc to idealny czas na poszukiwania nowych użytkowników. Do tej pory nie było takiej potrzeby, ponieważ wszystkie kluby były obsadzone, jednak aktualnie poszukujemy trenera do Grota Budowlanych. Nasza liga ze względu właśnie na to, że nie mamy więcej dostępnych użytkowników liczy 10 zespołów, ale gdyby znaleźli się chętni, to jesteśmy w stanie poszerzyć ją do 14 ekip.

http://www.lskmanager.fora.pl/ - oto link do naszej zabawy, gdyby znalazły się chętne do gry osoby, to zapraszam do zgłaszania się pod tym postem, lub w wiadomości prywatne, gdzie z chęcią odpowiem na ewentualne nurtujące Was pytania ?.

Dejan 8 2
il y a 1 an
+1

How to translate page on english? 

Szymek MaślankaAuthor 3 2
il y a 1 an
+1

@Dejan 

Hi! I'm writing in Polish, because the "offer" is addressed to Polish users who would like to join the game. Well, for several years we have been running a women's volleyball manager, in which you can play the role of a coach of one of the women's volleyball clubs, make transfers, add lineups for matches, run the team's finances, interact with the players and the management, and much more. Currently I act as an administrator, so I come to you with such a proposal :). The current season is coming to an end so this is the perfect time to look for new users. So far there hasn't been such a need as all the clubs have been filled, however, we are currently looking for a coach for Grot Budowlany. Our league, due to the fact that we don't have more users available, has 10 teams, but if there are any takers we are able to expand it to 14 teams.

http://www.lskmanager.fora.pl/ - here's the link to our game, if there were people willing to play, I invite you to apply under this post, or in a private message, where I will be happy to answer any questions you may have ?.

Szymek MaślankaAuthor 3 2
il y a 1 an
+1

Hi, our manager is in full swing and as a result, we have created our Facebook page! I would like to point out that this is only a game and the season and the players who are still in the game differ from real events. If anyone would like to follow our league live, below I attach a link to our page. Feel free to follow.

https://www.facebook.com/LSKManager

Temporarily disabled
Classement des joueurs de volley-ballQui est le meilleur joueur de volley-ball de tous les temps ?Afficher le classement des joueursClassement des joueurs de volley-ball
Qui est le meilleur joueur de volley-ball de tous les temps ?Afficher le classement des joueurs