Tijana Boskovic: “I'd like to play a season in Italy”.

Tijana Boskovic: “I'd like to play a season in Italy”.

Vincenzo 2022-07-06 • 1390 visualizzazioni

@Vincenzo #TijanaBošković #PaolaEgonu #Italy #ImocoVolleyConegliano #Opposite @eczacibasiKYK 

the opposite, who has signed a new two-year contract with Eczacibasi, would have said (source: Mozzart Sport): "The Turkish league is one of the strongest in Europe, but it is reduced to four teams: there may be 2-3 surprises, but it doesn't happen that often. When you play 10th in the rankings, you know that you will also win with the reserves. In Italy the situation is completely different: the teams are more balanced, you are never sure of winning and you always have to play to the maximum. I admit that Italy attracts me and that one day I would like to play a season in that league: I have no other wishes when it comes to destinations ". The jersey number is the same as Paola Egonu to Imoco Volley... who knows.

0 commenti

Unisciti alla lista dei giocatori in cerca di un club di pallavoloStai cercando un nuovo club di pallavolo?Unisciti alla listaUnisciti alla lista dei giocatori in cerca di un club di pallavolo
Stai cercando un nuovo club di pallavolo?Unisciti alla lista