1 2 3 »

Volleybox 440
2011-02-09 • 10337 wyświetleń • 126 replies
Host team of Final Four: Trentino Volley
Place of Final Four: "Palaonda", Bolzano

1.03.2011, 18:00 Jastrzębski Węgiel - Noliko Maaseik 3:2
2.03.2011, 18:00 Skra Bełchatów - Zenit Kazan 2:3
2.03.2011, 20:30 Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo - Dynamo Moscow 1:3

8.03.2011, 20:30 Noliko Maaseik - Jastrzębski Węgiel 3:0 (and 0:1 in the golden set)
9.03.2011, 18:00 Zenit Kazan - Skra Bełchatów 1:3 (and 1:0 in the golden set)
10.03.2011, 19:00 Dynamo Moscow - Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo 1:3 (and 1:0 in the golden set)

#ChampionsLeague201011

Champions League - 1/6 play-off's
camnow 380 4
13 lat temu
No doubt, the match between Skra vs Zenit will be tough and interesting, but Cuneo vs Dynamo too.
Shandtil 134 6
13 lat temu
byłoby cudownie zobaczyć w Final Four dwa zespoły polskie i dwa włoskie ;] poczekamy, zobaczymy, będzie cieżko

matches between skra and zenit will be great ?
Joachim7 321 4
13 lat temu
Cuneo will have a difficult task against Moscow and they don't have the home advantage but I think they'll qualify anyway.
Zenit will most probably cruise past Skra.
To finish I see no chance for wegiel against noliko.
eRKa 861 11
13 lat temu
Yudin can do it ? we'll see.
qsek 831 10
13 lat temu
If Cuneo won with Belgogrod, thay will win with Moscow too.
Skra vs Zenit - that is great, i think no one from us know who will win this, that are 2 great teams!
Jastrzębie - Maasek - i don't know how Noliko plays, so i can't say who is favourite...
RevanExtasis 746 11
13 lat temu
Cuneo vs Moscow = Cuneo with all the rule , only a miracle can save Dynamo ( they in this season are played very bad , the factor was the exit of volkov , forme the best player in this team whit amaral , Kazakov is old and shrebinin is very young so i think cuneo have more advantage.

Skra vs Zenit Kazan ,more probabilities to pass to the next round for Zenit , Skra was to play even a golden set for the qualifycation , but they aspiration are big for the polish players so i think this was a be a serious fight .

In the last match the things are in total equilibrium , the two teams can pass this round but in the end are the weakers in this round i think Noliko can pass , but in the end they can be elimininated in the next round. is all guys lucky and confidence for all teams i see you soon.
13 lat temu
I'm still thinking that Skra is a favourite aginst Zenit...without golden set rule they had more chances because they won every home game in straight sets and they are propably one team in this season who didn't loose any game 0:3...but with golden set rule chances for Zenit are growing up...BTW - the best pair of whole 1/6...I expect nice games and LET THE BEST WIN?
Cuneo - Dynamo I think Cuneo, they have very good season in this year and they can win against everyone. Nice to see Volkov on the other side of the net
Jastrzębski - Noliko: Normaly my vote goes to Noliko (they play nice, with good shape, and Belgian teams are really uncomfortable for every team in Europe), but JW is unpredictable in this season...with normal shape (poor) they propably can lost 2 games, but they can do a surprise
13 lat temu
+1
Official CEV site about Skra - Zenit: "clash of titans"
Zyta 1332 11
13 lat temu
Cuneo and I hope both polish teams but it will be hard, for me Skra is not favourite, they must play with Winiarski and Antiga, they need reception and technique, if they don't want to be shooted like ducks like Bled today by Maxim's serve.
Michal 493 10
13 lat temu
With game like that, Cuneo is going to knock everybody out in this competition.... I'm a fan of Trento, but I have to admit Cuneo plays the most efficient but also spectacular volleyball among all the club teams in the world atm. The only chance to beat them right now could be their health problems...
Joel2718 426 7
13 lat temu
I hope Dynamo Moscow makes the finals. Grankin has to be one of my favorite setters. I'm a big fan of his jump serve as well, because he does it with great form and fast footwork, not to mention he can be pretty effective with it. But yes Grbic is better, but he'll be retired soon. Grenkin might be the best upcoming setter.

Also, I like Zenit more than Skra, sorry guys ?.

The other 2 teams, well, that's what you get from these "random" formula's.
Berny 606 6
13 lat temu
+1
I wish Belchatow, Maaseik, Trentino(it is), Cuneo in Final four.
bitka 673 10
13 lat temu
koles - Winiarski can't "join" Wlazły and Kurek in attack as far as Falasca will send him that kind of balls... i saw the match (Skra - Knack) live and i can count on one hand how many good balls Winiarski got from Falasca...

btw do you have links to match Skra Bełchatów - Knack Roeselare? i was looking on inside-volley but i didn't find anything
Buziak_PL 97 2
13 lat temu
Cuneo - I saw Dynamo with Tours and they were playing much worse than last season. Skra with reception Winiarski-Antiga and Falasca better than in second matych with Roesalare will win with Zenit ( if they play like in 2nd and 3rd set in last match with Trento, 2 * 3:0 for Skra ). And hopefully Jastrzębski ?
saku 1032 9
13 lat temu
+1
I think Cuneo will in F4 for sure, in my opinion Zenit is a favourite of match with Skra, but I hope they will win, to win Skra must have strong serv and perfect reception, when one of this element won't be on high level - Zenit in F4
Joel2718 426 7
13 lat temu
+1
hah you guys gave me a minus 2 for saying that I prefer Zenit over Skra.
13 lat temu
I am curious whether antiga or kurek is in the starting six against zenit.
I'm really a fan of skra, but I must say zenit played some great games this season. zenit's way to play is next to cuneo the most attractive that is currently playing in Europe. I am looking forward to this game and not know who I should support..?
13 lat temu
You should support good volley? just a good volleyball?...I'm a fun of this.
BTW: It's imposible to put Antiga in starting six
Zyta 1332 11
13 lat temu
+1
kapitan_bomba
why impossible? Skra need technique and reception for Zenit, especially that second one can give them Winiarski and Antiga, Kurek will be shot by serve in first few actions, I'm pretty sure they will try to take him off from court, like Trentino did.
raylight 3006 15
13 lat temu
I think that everybody underestimates the home advantage and the easier schedule of Trento. They will have more energy at the semifinal and they will be at home. And Wijsmans is breakable on serve. Even Henno is breakable when Kazyiski serves over 130 km/h
13 lat temu
@Zyta you told about replaced Kurek by Antiga, and I said about no chance for a strating 6 with Antiga - IT IS THIS SAME?...off course during the game Antiga can replace him - we know that, but I told - no chance for start with Frenchman.
For a Russians who had very good and high block, Skra need player like Kurek.
Propably tactic in receive (3/4 of court for Zatorski & Winiarski, 1/4 for Kurek)
saku 1032 9
13 lat temu
Skra without Kurek hace no chance, ANtiga even when he change Kurek play weak, he isnt in a goo shape,
Zyta 1332 11
13 lat temu
kapitan_bomba
I wanted to say if they will start with Kurek he will be shoot, that's why they should start with Antiga ?
"For a Russians who had very good and high block, Skra need player like Kurek"
Loko for example has the same high block and Fenerbahce with Marshall and Ivan lost with them, Tours with players who use technique won. That's why I still would say is better with Winiarski and Antiga, because they have much better technique than Bartek.

saku
he is not in good shape now, you don't know how it will be at the end of February.
Zyta 1332 11
13 lat temu
raylight
Trento played semi-final in Italian Cup earlier and it was quick 3:0 for them, Cuneo had battle with Macerata for 5 sets, so they should be tired and won. Also of course they are breakable on serve, but this year it didn't happened [during Serie A Osmany killed 6 times Patriarca not Wijsmas or Henno on serve], maybe because their serve is not so powerful like last year, btu still strong, if you know what I mean.
Skra last season should had more energy as a host and they were at home and what? They lost with Dynamo who was crushed by Zenit in play-offs if I remember correct in Russian League.
Of course everything is possible, but all you say is fit to last season, my opinion is based on matches from this season.
saku 1032 9
13 lat temu
Zyta, Tours' players are much younger, stronger and faster than Antiga, his tenique can't be everthing
13 lat temu
This same think about Zenit. If they play perfect in attack they will win...In this duel everything depends about match day form...koles yep definetely Antiga isn't this same player like years ago...He's getting older.
raylight 3006 15
13 lat temu
My opinion, too, Zyta. Trentino are more convincible so far than Cuneo. From all matches played, they look better. The question is that both semifinal on CL and the final will be in single games
Berny 606 6
13 lat temu
My opinion: Wegiel - Maaseik (Maaseik win) 2:3
Belchatow - Kazan (Kazan dont play home so belchatow win :-)) 3:2
Cuneo will defeat Moscow 3:1
Fandime Belchatowu a Maaseiku - Huraa :-)
Joachim7 321 4
13 lat temu
I think that Maaseik,Kazan and Cuneo will win.Tonight first answer =)
zaki93 17 1
13 lat temu
Jastrzebie won 3:2 , great tie-break by polish team ?
saku 1032 9
13 lat temu
but whole match on a low level unfortunately
tomi92 57 4
13 lat temu
Joachim7...First answer: Jastrzebski Wegiel ?
Shandtil 134 6
13 lat temu
jastrzebie jak zwykle zaskakuje, grali kiepsko ten mecz ale tie-break w ładnym stylu ?
raylight 3006 15
13 lat temu
Jelte Maan is the best libero among spikers and the best spiker among liberos ?
Michal 493 10
13 lat temu
Definitely.
Roninho 758 13
13 lat temu
Overall, the team showed a weak volley. With such a game like today in the semifinals will be a quick 3-0 to Zenit or Skra. I think both teams can play better but today I was very nervous.
13 lat temu
I will go to Łódź...so will be nice...very nice?...fingers cross and let the best win
Joachim7 321 4
13 lat temu
Yes I agree with you guys the level was very low.I don't know why Wegiel played badly but for Maaseik I can answer.They just beat Roeselare in a very important game this w-e and they were tired it was to be seen.Only our captain van decraen played his real volleyball...Disappointing result for the belgian fans but everything is still possible for us since no team won in Maaseik this season =)
Someone 875 10
13 lat temu

Yes I agree with you guys the level was very low.I don't know why Wegiel played badly but for Maaseik I can answer.

Why they played bad? They usually play bad this season, but in the CL they're winning ?
Joachim7 321 4
13 lat temu
Yes but in the other matches they were playing better imo...
Maybe i'm wrong and underestimate them.
Anyway despite their ups and downs they can produce some nice volleyball and they have some good servers who can make the difference like Gasparini did in the second set ;-)
Someone 875 10
13 lat temu
+1
Skra- Zenit can be very exciting. I feel that a lot of will depends on Wlazły and Mikhaylov. I wish a great match today, and let our boys win ?
Zyta 1332 11
13 lat temu
Zenit just not like Zenit with serve, Winiarski and Zatorski receive good, so Kurek has holidays ?
Joachim7 321 4
13 lat temu
What a match for the moment!Wlazly is just playing like a god!Incredible serve and spiking power!
2-1 for Skra but all is still very open =)
Michal 493 10
13 lat temu
+2
Skra has some extra players in their lineup. 4 of them located in the corners and 2 by the net. Amazing performance, especially by Ralph Barnstorf- the German has some amazing scoring abilities. I don't think any of the players can take away his MVP title in this match.
Zyta 1332 11
13 lat temu
Michal ?
Second set should finish 25:23 for Zenit. Maxim serve with 60% of his power today, so Kurek is lucky.
Joel2718 426 7
13 lat temu
+3
Sorry guys. Zenit won...
Nagor 1445 14
13 lat temu
+1

Sorry guys. Zenit won...

Fortunately! I am happy, cause line refeeres committed 6 errors for Skra... But Zenit is more better team and won despite it. Bravo! No surprise in belchatow.
Someone 875 10
13 lat temu
+1
Skra is like a soap bubble. When it's good they play score impressive points, but when one of them is playing bad for a while there's no game.

Kurek improves his serve and reception, but he still hasn't got any regularity. Skra should have good substitution for him, not Antiga who has problem to attack the ball from the back row and jumps just over the net (he was good, but 18 months ago).
Joachim7 321 4
13 lat temu
+1
Kazan is a strong pretender for the final crown they deserve the victory.Wlazly can't beat a team like Kazan alone...;-)
Zyta 1332 11
13 lat temu
+1
It's commentator fault! He said before 4th set" I hope scenario from Jastrzebski's match will happen again". But the team who won yesterday 4th set won match as well.
But seriously Maxim didn't played like he can, but still man-orchestra, form his serve everything start, he stood to reception today with receivers, active in defense and I want to see his statistics of efficiency.

Now time for Cuneo - Dynamo.
Roninho 758 13
13 lat temu
+1
Mikaylov played fantastically. Wlazly too. But Mikhaylov played the whole game very well and Wlazly slightly less at 4 and 5 set. The match was high level.
Mozdzonek poorly - as always. I hope Anastasi that watching the match and saw how Mozdzonek game? I bet 70% chance for Zenit in a rematch.

Now time for Cuneo - Dynamo. Go Dante Go!
Michal 493 10
13 lat temu
Yea, that's kinda surprise, Cuneo players look like they don't care, lol.
zaki93 17 1
13 lat temu
+1
3:1 for dynamo . In my opinion it is big surprise ?
Zyta 1332 11
13 lat temu
Congrats to Giulani, he should at least try to change players, Nikolov played nothing in 4th set, Wout reception probably as great as in match with Roma [7%/0%] he should let Patriarca play for a while, I bet Patriarca wouldn't receive worse than Wout. That was not Cuneo we know.
Roninho 758 13
13 lat temu
Winner Dynamo is not a surprise for me. Even I put in a bet-at-home to Dynamo victory. Unfortunately, I put it on the victory Skra and I did not win: P

Veres MVP of the match, poorly in the receiver but mastery in the attack.
In the third set Dynamo attacked with 94% efficiency.
Zyta 1332 11
13 lat temu
+1
94% in 3rd set? Impressive. But the best was Parodi - 70% efficiency in attack. Basically Cuneo lost because of weak reception, Grbić couldn't use MB like he usually can.
eRKa 861 11
13 lat temu
wow, I saw only first set. Block by Volkov in the end of it was so funny ?
i thought it would be easy match for Cuneo. what a suprise!
Berny 606 6
13 lat temu
So my opinion on ending matches was wrong. Everything is reverse. Maaseik have one advantage to the second match - home playing like Unterhaching lost his match in Wegiel.
So bad for Belchatow but still one match on scene. So i will be surprise.
Dinamo played such a boring game, but CUNEO played still worth. Bad game for Grbic and Wout(poor reception).
So we will wait for next round. I will pleased to good volley ? Have a nice day mates

1 2 3 »

Temporarily disabled
Dołącz do listy zawodników szukających nowego klubu siatkarskiegoSzukasz nowego klubu siatkarskiego?Dołącz do listyDołącz do listy zawodników szukających nowego klubu siatkarskiego
Szukasz nowego klubu siatkarskiego?Dołącz do listy