Eurovolley 14 men roster unveil for France.

Eurovolley 14 men roster unveil for France.

John Suen 2021-08-30 • 1821 wyświetleń • 4

[August 30]

Bernardo Rezende unveiled the 14 men roster. Four new members join the team, including Faure, Diez and Gueye rejoining the team from VNL and Rebeyrol, first senior task for him. The rest of the team are returning Olympians.

Roster:

Setter: 

Benjamin Toniuitti 

Antoine Brizard

Opposite:

Jean Patry

Theo Faure

Middle Blockers:

Nicolas Le Goff

Barthelemy Chinenyeze

Daryl Bultor

Mousse Gueye

Outside hitters:

Trevor Clevenot

Earvin N'gapeth

Yacine Louati

Francois Rebeyrol

Libero:

Benjamin Diez

Jenia Grebennikov

#France #EuropeanChampionships2021 

Temporarily disabled
S…k 717 16
2 lat temu
+2

No big surprise here, Moussé Gueye is a very athletic and hard-working guy, he deserves his selection even if everyone still wonder why Jonas Aguenier was never in question. Rebeyrol is more an upset, because there a lot of players who are better than him (Basic, Carle, T. Rossard, Lyneel) and the new staff wanted to take him for his young age and prepare 2024 but there are also better players than him at their age (Derouillon, Bassereau..), but well, Bernardinho is quite a good coach, let's trust him !

John SuenHKAuthor 75 10
2 lat temu
+2

@Sherlock I was thinking about Derouilon, and Bassereau because a few years back I bought the French league season pass online to watch Jean Patry, and I thought some of the younger guys like Derouilon and Bassereau would be on this year’s national team.

S…k 717 16
2 lat temu
+2

@JohnSuen Actually, everyone was thinking Derouillon would be the new outside hitter (Basic was already called for less important competitions like VNL round robin or Mediterranean Games). Rebeyrol was a surprise for everyone but why not.
And he's absolutely handsome ? (that's one of my criteria lol)

John SuenHKAuthor 75 10
2 lat temu
+2

@Sherlock oops? secret exposed.

Ranking najlepszych siatkarzy w historiiKto jest najlepszym siatkarzem w historii?Zobacz ranking siatkarzyRanking najlepszych siatkarzy w historii
Kto jest najlepszym siatkarzem w historii?Zobacz ranking siatkarzy