Luke Perry staying in Tours for another season.

John Suen 2021-05-21 • 1133 wyświetleń • 5

The one time European Championship gold medalist team has decided to renew their contract with Australian Star Libero Luke Perry for another season. The Australian join the famous French team late in the season.

Perry's 2019/2020 season in Asseco Resovia was cut short due to COVID-19 and has not been able to join a team after COVID restrictions. This is a huge addition to the team, since Perry has been world renowned for his impressive reception and defensive skill.

This season Tours has been making big moves in the market. They have parted ways with their head coach Hubert Henno and replaced him with Marcelo Fronckowiak. Signing French national team starting outside hitter Kevin Tillie and raising French outside hitter Pierre Derouillon.

#LukePerry #ToursVB  

Temporarily disabled
J. P.NL 135 3
2 lat temu
+1

Will Rossard (libero) also stay or is that unclear?

John SuenHKAuthor 75 10
2 lat temu
+2

@J.P. From Tours VB Instagram, it’s seem they are parting ways with Rossard. But it would be pretty weird if they sign with Perry and Rossard stays. I think Perry played in the continental club tournament and Rossard played in the local league this season but it is certainly not a smart spending if they go with two libero and Tillie. 

J. P.NL 135 3
2 lat temu
+2

@JohnSuen Yeah I thought the same. But it wouldnt be impossible to have all of them on the team. 

John SuenHKAuthor 75 10
2 lat temu
+2

@J.P.  Reading the post on Tours and then clicking into the players who will leave Tours profile clear tells the picture that they are leaving and I am 90% sure that Rossard will leave for another team. Also he is pretty talented and probably will land on good contracts in France and overseas.

J. P.NL 135 3
2 lat temu
+2

@JohnSuen Just checked it out. Maybe Rossard might even prove himself in Germany or so. But we'll have to see

Ranking najlepszych siatkarzy w historiiKto jest najlepszym siatkarzem w historii?Zobacz ranking siatkarzyRanking najlepszych siatkarzy w historii
Kto jest najlepszym siatkarzem w historii?Zobacz ranking siatkarzy