Belgium, Slovenia and Turkey qualified to EuroVolley 2013

Volleybox 440
2013-06-10 • 3155 visualizações • 12 replies
Belgium, Slovenia and Turkey booked the last three tickets for the Final Round of EuroVolley2013 and join Denmark, Poland, Serbia, Italy, Russia, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Belarus, Netherlands, Finland, Germany, France and the Czech Republic.

"It is really nice to know all the team in all the groups with just a little more than 100 days to EuroVolley2013 begins. We are looking forward seeing Belgium and Slovenia in Denmark. Also a big congratulations to Turkey with a great performance in their third round qualification matches", says Mads Bang Aaen, Managing Director of the local Organizing Committee in Denmark.

Group A (Odense): Denmark , Italy , Belarus , Belgium
Group B (Gdańsk): Poland , Slovakia , France , Turkey
Group C (Herning): Finland , Serbia , The Netherlands , Slovenia
Group D (Gdynia): Russia , Bulgaria , Germany , Czach Republic

Buy tickets here: https://volleyball.www2.dk/

#Belgium #Slovenia #Turkey #EuropeanChampionships2013

Belgium, Slovenia and Turkey qualified to EuroVolley 2013
samueleke 393 8
10 anos atrás
We must take the 2nd place, maybe we can compete with Italy for 1st place..
vatreni 275 12
10 anos atrás
+2
uf group D... Very tough!
10 anos atrás
+1
Italy and Poland very easy groups. ?
samueleke 393 8
10 anos atrás
bartmannn... Poland has France in their group.. France is some kind of a team you will never be done with unless the last point is played. Italy has Belgium.. I know i might look like a fool right now, but I really think that they isn't that large gap between these teams as their was last years. We have players from Italian A1, and also our Belgium teams are close to be the top in Europe (Maaseik and Roeselare) And offcourse, we have one of the better setters in the world.. Frank Depestele! Who will say that this is untrue, that Frank is just a setter, is wrong.. Frank is still on a high level!!
10 anos atrás
Samueleke i have full of respect to France or Belgium teams i didn't mean they are weak so you didn't understand me. I just wrote Italy and Poland have easy group because thinking about group D. Instead of Czech Republic, but there are also class players like Stokr all national teams in these group D play in World League and they are experienced by plays constantly in such world events which can be crucial in playing in the European Championships. I'm really frightened by this group D.
samueleke 393 8
10 anos atrás
Oke, I know what you mean. But hey, it's EuroVolley, there wouldn't be 'easy' teams..
10 anos atrás
Group D de miedo, el grupo de la muerte
zver 995 13
10 anos atrás
+1
samueleke Italy and Poland are definetely better than France and Belgium...especially if we are playing as a host...
dessitea 26 2
10 anos atrás
I agree that the groups are not equally balanced... does someone know if there was some particular criterium for sorting the teams?
Like, Denmark is first seed because they are hosts?
Anyway, an easier pool for Italy would mean a thougher quarter-final ;-)
samueleke 393 8
10 anos atrás
Yeahn cause Italy is host... Belgium has improved a lot last years
Joachim7 321 4
10 anos atrás
+1
Our NT already improved a lot and we will continue to grow up fast but Italy also improved and they have now a new, young and scary team with members who finished 3rd in London...I don't think we can compete with them.Concerning France I don't know why you mention them, they are really weak for the moment loosing two times against a renewed USA team...
zver 995 13
10 anos atrás
+2
I was talking about Poland, samueleke...
Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking