Italy (Roster): World League and European Games

2015-04-03 • 3343 visualizações • 10 replies

The head coach of Italy Mauro Berruto has made his choices and announced the names of the players who will participate in the first part of the season for the national team, playing World League and European Games. 

Berruto said that Simone Parodi and Osmany Juantorena must be added at this main group of players. Both are ending the season with their clubs, after which they already have a program to solve some physical problems before joining the national team. It is a surprise that Michele Baranowicz (there were speculations he might return to NT) and Jiří Kovář are not in the plans of Berruto for this year.

Roster for the World League 2015:

Setters: Giannelli Simone, Paolucci Adriano, Saitta Davide, Travica Dragan

Middle-Blockers: Alletti Aimone, Anzani Simone, Birarelli Emanuele, Bossi Elia , Buti Simone, Mengozzi Stefano, Piano Matteo

Wing-Spikers/Spikers: Antonov Oleg, Botto Iacopo, Galliani Andrea, Lanza Filippo, Massari Jacopo, Nelli Gabriele, Randazzo Luigi, Raffaelli Giacomo, Sabbi Giulio, Vettori Luca, Zaytsev Ivan

Libero: Colaci Massimo, Giovi Andrea, Rossini Salvatore

Roster for the European Games 2015:

Setters: Falaschi Marco, Izzo Marco, Partenio Pier Paolo, Spirito Luca

Middle-Blockers: Beretta Thomas, Bossi Elia, Diamantini Enrico, Mazzone Daniele, Ricci Fabio

Wing-Spikers/Spikers: Botto Iacopo, Borgogno Luca, Massari Jacopo, Nelli Gabriele, Randazzo Luigi, Raffaelli Giacomo, Fedrizzi Michele, Gabriele Pasquale, Mazzone Tiziano, Milan Sebastiano, Preti Alessandro

Libero: Balaso Fabio, Pesaresi Nicola

#Italy #WorldLeague2015

Italy (Roster): World League and European Games
Wilfredo_is_MarshallAuthor 4186 20
9 anos atrás
Young Nelli will be the only opposite. Also, 19 yr old wing spiker Mazzone also makes his debut for the Senior NT. Also, 18 yr old trentino setter Simone will make his first Senior team debut
9 anos atrás
Baranowicz is not playing because he is injured and the coach wants more "competition" in the setters sport and Jiri is not playing because he was a break
9 anos atrás
@Wilfredo_is_Marshall: even he had a break berruto should call him
9 anos atrás
+1
@xandreopoulos: It might be some other reason, but I pretty sure I read somewhere that it was cause of a break
9 anos atrás
@Wilfredo_is_Marshall: ok then
9 anos atrás
+1
@xandreopoulos: but it is ok they have other player who are very good, but yes better to have a player on the bench rather than not to have him at all
oioi 370 5
9 anos atrás
+1
Watching Falaschi in Gdansk I think he should be one of the three primary setters for Italy with Travica and Baranowicz.
9 anos atrás
@oioi: yeah that's true
9 anos atrás
@xandreopoulos: i have not seen him play
9 anos atrás
@Wilfredo_is_Marshall: he plays well
9 anos atrás
@xandreopoulos: do you have a video?
9 anos atrás
@Wilfredo_is_Marshall: no but i f i will find one i will send you
9 anos atrás
@xandreopoulos: ok thank you!
Niamek 120 5
9 anos atrás
[comentário removido]
9 anos atrás
@Niamek: yeah i did not really notice that, maybe because Zaystev is always in the spotlight. Perhaps he wanted to take a break?
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking