Kovačević injured

Kovačević injured

jais 2021-06-17 • 3875 visualizações • 5

Yo, right now in the match between Argentina and Serbia Uroš Kovačević got injured in 2nd set. It seems like he injured the left side of his body. He was really frustrated when he got injured. 

To me it was really odd, that Serbia played every single game with exactly the same squad. It must have been really difficult times for all the starters and by now they must be really really tired. I didn't understand Slobodan Kovač and I wondered what did the players think of that. Were they satisfied or would they rather have it different way?

Does anybody know how is the chemistry on the Serbian team? Are they functioning well with the coach? Because this could be quite a blow for their chemistry…if the coach insisted so many matches with the same players that one of them got injured because of him…

#UrošKovačević #VolleyballNationsLeague2021 #Serbia 

Temporarily disabled
John SuenHK 75 10
2 anos atrás
+2

Serbia has two starter down. That's just really sad and I am unsure how will they recover with Kovacevic out.

J. P.NL 135 3
2 anos atrás
+1

Noo, this is such a shame. 
Anyways, In my opinion they have been rotating some players, only a little less than they should have been doing indeed.

jaisSIAuthor 205 8
2 anos atrás
+2

@J.P. @Sherlock  Well, they have been rotating some, but still a lot less than some other teams. Well at least for the recievers I thought that, they really played a lot imo. That's how I saw it.

S…k 717 16
2 anos atrás
+1

Well, I think you're making a mistake here. Atanasijevic and Luburic are having quite the same playing time, same thing for Pekovic and Kapur. I didn't watch all their matches, but I've also seen constantly Pavle Peric, Davide Kovac and Vuk Todorovic on the field.

Also, Serbia does not play the Olympics so the VNL is their only objective until september and the European Championships.

jaisSIAuthor 205 8
2 anos atrás
+2

@Sherlock Yes that's true about opposite and libero. But the recievers start almost every single game (everything that i watched it was Uroš and Marko). Perić enters just for half a set or so. Kovač entered really rarely only on reception I think. It's the same for the middles, Podraščanin and Krsmanović all the time.

Join the list of players looking for a volleyball clubAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the listJoin the list of players looking for a volleyball club
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Join the list