[Fixed] Player/Coach role in clubs

John Doe 129
+3
2021-08-30 • 2221 visualizações • 2 replies

I recently added former Soviet volleyball player Vladimir Dorokhov to the database. From 1986 to 1991, Dorokhov was a “playing coach” in Finnish teams, namely Rantaperkion Isku and Loimu. (Check his Wikipedia article, or this short bio about him) I added those clubs in his both “player career” and “staff member career” but somebody changed this and left him as only a player for Loimu and only a coach for Isku. I re-added them and yet somebody removed them again later. So, although it is not a general case, I wanted to write this post because this needs to stop.

John DoeAuthor 129 24
2 anos atrás
+3

It's happened again. Who is doing this? Please step up and explain your reasons. The main objective of this post is to stop this meaningless “edit war” but it's still going on.

1 day later: OK, somebody did this once again. Edit war it is, then. I will keep continue to add the clubs, after he/she removed them without any explanation.

John DoeAuthor 129 24
2 anos atrás
+2

@Volleybox informed me that a bug in the code was removing it every day. Seems like I was fighting against windmills back then. ? It is fixed now.

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking