Wang Yuanyuan Happy

Wang Yuanyuan Happy

Vincent Kong 2023-10-07 • 616 visualizações • 1

# Hangzhou Asian Games Wang Yuanyuan: Record my winning moment! This moment is full of emotions. I missed the Jakarta Asian Games in 2018 due to injury, and finally collected this territory five years later. I am really happy to have achieved one of my goals in beautiful Hangzhou. Always believe that the harder you work, the luckier you will be. So I will always work hard to be the best version of myself. The Chinese women’s volleyball team is always the best??

#YuanyuanWang #China #VolleyballNationsLeague2023 #bestplayers #womenbestplayers #bestplayerscompilation #middleblockers #technicalspike #quickspike 

1 comentário

CHN_HRQ_FANPL 211 4
6 meses atrás

#YuanyuanWang #China #VolleyballNationsLeague2023 #bestplayers #womenbestplayers #bestplayerscompilation #middleblockers #technicalspike #quickspike # Hangzhou Asian Games   ❤️Wang Yuanyuan, thank You for your great game and these words that are true: “The Chinese women’s volleyball team is always the best”?

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking