+1
2021-12-28 • 1902 просмотров • 6 replies

Dream Team 2021 by Volleyboxers is on now, but I see few people voting. Did you vote yet?
Vote here: Link

Happy With VolleyballAuthor 106 8
2 лет тому назад
+1

Looking at the choices, i think it's ridiculous no one votes for Bartosz Kurek!!! People!!!! What's wrong with you?

S…k 717 16
2 лет тому назад
+3

I adore Bartosz Kurek, but why would someone vote for him ? What did he achieve this year, compared to Nimir, Mikhaylov or even Patry ?

2 лет тому назад
+1

@Sherlock as polish fan i agree. Nimir was definitely the best spiker of the last year. Kurek wasn`t even the best in Poland. The best spiker last years in Poland was Kaczmarek or Butryn. I am suprised by the small number of votes to Toniutti. IMO he, Gianelli and De Cecco were the best setters in last season. Toniutti won CL with Zaksa and Olympic Games with France at least. 

S…k 717 16
2 лет тому назад

@kamilcieslar1999 It's hard to choose Toniutti, he won the Olympics but he's not the starting setter. Brizard did a fantastic job in the Olympics, Toniutti was a very good substitute, but still a substitute and did not play a lot. He can not be the best setter in the world when he's not even the best in his country.

Micah Christenson is the best setter in the world right now for me.

2 лет тому назад
+1

@Sherlock  im not sure that Brizard is better. If i good remember with Brazil, Russia in group and most group matches play Toniutti. Brizard play amazing match with Poland and stay in basic roster of tournament. But IMO final with russia were not the best match of Brizard but win at least. IMO both are a top setter and complement each other well. Toniutti is creatice and play faster, Brizard can calm the game and has a better block. And even if Toniutti not play in most importad matches that still he was a starting setter in the best club of europe in last year. His style of play suited Zaksa very well and I can't imagine winning Zaksa in CL with anyone other setter even Christenson. 

S…k 717 16
2 лет тому назад

@kamilcieslar1999 Toniutti played against Russia in group play, that's all. I do not count matches against USA, Tunisia and Argentina, they were terrible. I agree that they are really complementary but in everyone's mind in France, Brizard is now the number 1, and he has the best substitute ever.

He was amazing in the 4 last matches of the Olympics (Brazil, Poland, Argentina and Russia) but also during the Final Four and most important matches of the VNL, he was chosen instead of Benji.

Temporarily disabled
Рейтинг волейболистовКто наилучший волейболист всех времён?Показать рейтинг игроковРейтинг волейболистов
Кто наилучший волейболист всех времён?Показать рейтинг игроков