Wang Yuanyuan Happy

Wang Yuanyuan Happy

Vincent Kong 2023-10-07 • 609 просмотров • 1

# Hangzhou Asian Games Wang Yuanyuan: Record my winning moment! This moment is full of emotions. I missed the Jakarta Asian Games in 2018 due to injury, and finally collected this territory five years later. I am really happy to have achieved one of my goals in beautiful Hangzhou. Always believe that the harder you work, the luckier you will be. So I will always work hard to be the best version of myself. The Chinese women’s volleyball team is always the best??

#YuanyuanWang #China #VolleyballNationsLeague2023 #bestplayers #womenbestplayers #bestplayerscompilation #middleblockers #technicalspike #quickspike 

1 комментарий

CHN_HRQ_FANPL 211 4
6 месяцев тому назад

#YuanyuanWang #China #VolleyballNationsLeague2023 #bestplayers #womenbestplayers #bestplayerscompilation #middleblockers #technicalspike #quickspike # Hangzhou Asian Games   ❤️Wang Yuanyuan, thank You for your great game and these words that are true: “The Chinese women’s volleyball team is always the best”?

Рейтинг волейболистовКто лучший волейболист за всё время?Показать рейтинг игроковРейтинг волейболистов
Кто лучший волейболист за всё время?Показать рейтинг игроков