French Tokyo Olympic roster unveil, 6 returned from Rio. image by Equipes de France de Volley-Ball

French Tokyo Olympic roster unveil, 6 returned from Rio.

John Suen 2021-06-18 • 3914 defa görüntülendi • 5

(18 June 2021) 

French volleyball federation has just announced the official 12 man roster for France men volleyball team to Tokyo Olympics. 6 of the 12 man returned from Rio Olympics, including,  Jenia Grebennikov, Benjamin Toniutti, Kevin Tillie, Earvin N'Gapeth, Nicolas Le Goff, and Trevor Clevenot. The first comers to Olympics are Barthelemy Chinenyeze, Jean Patry, Antoine Brizard Stephen Boyer and Daryl Bultor, which they first joined the national team in 2017 and Yacine Louati joined later in 2018.

Congratulation to the players who secured their spot to Olympics.

#France #VolleyballNationsLeague2021 #TheOlympics2021 #BarthélémyChinenyeze #JeniaGrebennikov #JeanPatry #BenjaminToniutti #KévinTillie #EarvinNGapeth #AntoineBrizard #StephenBoyer #NicolasLeGoff #DarylBultor #TrévorClévenot #YacineLouati 

Temporarily disabled
James_AdrianPH 16
2 yıl önce
+1

Excited for this French team! They beat Poland so anything is possible in the Olympics.

S…k 717 16
2 yıl önce
+3

No Thibault Rossard… so sad for him…

John SuenHKAuthor 75 10
2 yıl önce
+3

@Sherlock It's sad and I really like his style of play. It's just that I think he lost the battle between the other 2 outside hitters. Louati and Clevenot. They are better in the current situation, I think Rossard wasn't score as well as the two, which is really sad. He is probably the only member who isn't recovering an injury or retired from national team to not return to the Olympics.

S…k 717 16
2 yıl önce
+1

@JohnSuen Yes didn't score too much, but he has an amazing serve.. I think he is very, very disappointed. He also had an amazing season in club.

John SuenHKAuthor 75 10
2 yıl önce
+1

@Sherlock I wish he is as amazing as his club season. It's just such a shame that he couldn't make it. I mean some English volleyball channel wrote off Tillie because of his club season but I think Tillie would have gone to the second Olympics regardless of his performance. Unless he could score at all, which I think he is a better player during national team than club.